• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Anyone Remember This Breech & M-Rod Mag?

Started by BDS, June 04, 2012, 06:57:43 PM

BDS

From a fella named "Gary" a few years back? 

Looks like it would be for the 22XX pistol family?

Did he ever go anywhere with this mod or sell it on-line or?  ???
Brian

1377x

he put it together recently and posted it here
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Yeah, he finished it and it came out great. I think he worked it all out with another member. Some team work there. Now if they would mass produce them, huh??  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Yep he has it finished and shooting like a champ.  He sent me a picture of it and I'll see if I can locate it and post it so you can see how it came out.

Carl

This is the one he finished first before he made another one using the Marauder magazine.  Still looking for his latest creation.

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

I love that bad bot! That really was a good idea to use the side lever cocking like used on the higher end shooters! Nice engineering to get the lever working correctly  :-* :-* When he added the M-rod mag, well it just went over the top. In fact, I am surprised no one has made an aftermarket side lever breech for the M-rod itself  ???

Calling all breech makers..... there's your next big score!!!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

Quote from: arkmaker on June 04, 2012, 10:05:54 PM
Yeah, he finished it and it came out great. I think he worked it all out with another member. Some team work there. Now if they would mass produce them, huh??  :-*
iirc it was ac from the old accustoms
he made one also
here the thread
http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=5974.msg61407#msg61407
if you click on his name it will take you to the profile then click on posts
he has another interesting breech
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Gary offered to sell me the first gun he finished and I'm thinking about taking him up on his offer.  It would definitely be a one of a kind 1377 shooter.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

BDS

Thanks for all the informative comments guys...  :-*
Brian