• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

keep an eye on the custom shop

Started by Cowray, June 08, 2012, 10:57:15 PM

Cowray

Understood, like I said, I only have .177 stuff in pistols. A 2300S,  a2300kt,  and model 88 Skanaker, all guns with match barrels. BTW all of these will put pellets through the same hole, like you said.

We should start hammering Crosman with emails stating what we would like to see in the custom shop. Probably won't get most of it, but definitely won't get it if you don't ask.

BDS

And... go to the Crosman Facebook page and post comments,  :-* Chip at Crosman is their Facebook guy and always relays messages and comments up the line. Emails to Crosman don't get the same attanetion or even timely reading.  ;)
Brian

Cowray

Quote from: BDS on June 12, 2012, 08:30:08 PM
And... go to the Crosman Facebook page and post comments,  :-* Chip at Crosman is their Facebook guy and always relays messages and comments up the line. Emails to Crosman don't get the same attanetion or even timely reading.  ;)

Emails to Chip do. ;) Facebook is a good idea, it puts it in front of a lot of people.

arkmaker †

I have a feeling that they might peek at a post or two on this forum............from time to time  ;)
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Cowray

I certainly hope so. I just wish it bothered them the way it bothers me that you can't buy a good American made 10 meter match pistol.

BerkshireHunter

I sound like a broken record, but bring back brass valves for a CS gun. The CO2 guns have it, it's quibbling over a couple of bucks but will make Crosman customers much happier with their purchase and a gun with fewer problems down the road. And the 1389 parts!  :-*

Heck, bring back the backpacker!!!

Colt25

Quote from: Squallywally on June 09, 2012, 12:40:57 AM
OK! lets make it where you can order individual parts as well, especially for us folks who live in states that crosman doesn't ship guns to because of confusing restrictions!
ie. I live in illinois and cannot order a complete  gun from the website, or custom shop.

You can always order replacement/new parts. just say the gun is still "under warranty".