• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Sure quiet around here!

Started by farrlarr, June 12, 2012, 04:58:07 PM

Colt25

Quote from: 1377x on June 15, 2012, 02:27:27 AM
i think you will be able to hear the crickets and see tumble weeds rolling around on fathers day

We have locusts at my house. They try to be my friends when I save them from drowning in water o_0

KevinP

From reading some of the post's today,  it looks like a full moon is here or on it's way ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Quote from: KevinP on June 15, 2012, 11:01:54 PM
From reading some of the post's today,  it looks like a full moon is here or on it's way ....

Hey hey hey, I resemble that remark, and you thought I went out back to mow the lawn?  ;D
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on June 15, 2012, 11:59:38 PM
Hey hey hey, I resemble that remark, and you thought I went out back to mow the lawn?  ;D

I am sure you will post your comp targets in a little while .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Quote from: KevinP on June 16, 2012, 12:31:36 AM
I am sure you will post your comp targets in a little while .....

"Reality is a prison" Kevin or, as the mythbusters say..."I reject your reality and replace it with my own"  :D

What a day huh, hope you have a good weekend and dad's day if it applies, I'll be layin waste to some steel targets with the 2300KT Jungle Carbine this weekend  :-*
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on June 16, 2012, 02:18:11 AM
"Reality is a prison" Kevin or, as the mythbusters say..."I reject your reality and replace it with my own"  :D

What a day huh, hope you have a good weekend and dad's day if it applies, I'll be layin waste to some steel targets with the 2300KT Jungle Carbine this weekend  :-*

:-* nice weather here, will be doing yard work and shootinnn .... Have a plan for a target backer in the back yard I may start ...
Kevin
Albany, New York