• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

1377 MIA

Started by Nightsniper52, June 13, 2012, 12:01:31 AM

Nightsniper52

Where did 1377x go to  ???  Hope he's OK!

arkmaker †

Yes, let's hope so! Hopefully, just taking a break.......

Any news from anyone?
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

woody67

He told me that somehow his arm healed funny while staying in the hospital for so long. The strange part is that there was nothing wrong with it to begin with, but now he can throw a baseball over 100mph. The Cubs picked him up 4 days ago and brought him to meet the coaches. The offered him a job as a relief pitcher, but my guess is that he will end up starting a few games. That will go on until the most crucial point of the most important game of the season, where he will devastatingly lose his throwing ability on his way out to the mound. Dont worry folks, he will pull through and amazingly fool professional batters with silly antics and even a 15 mph 10 foot high arc underhanded pitch!

After that, he should be back to his normal life and back on the forum.

arkmaker †

You sure your name isn't George? That story reminded me of the famous Sports Illustrated "Sidd Finch" story!!!

The Curious Case Of Sidd Finch
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1119283/1/index.htm
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

woody67

Haha, no i actually took it from 'Rookie of the Year'

great article!

BerkshireHunter

Whaaa... I hope he's alright. It's only been 5 days though, we all need a break from the interwebs now and then.

Colt25

Hope you are doing okay man!

1377x

hello forum!
thanks for the concern!
i was missing in action because the routers were down everywhere i go to get connected
first it was a mystery bb gun left in the house by unknown,followed by the loss of internet connection ???
anywho, while i was away i shot the mystery bb gun.its a pretty fun gun i might add
closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

:-*  and how is it to shoot ?
Kevin
Albany, New York

Colt25

Quote from: 1377x on June 13, 2012, 04:44:05 PM
hello forum!
thanks for the concern!
i was missing in action because the routers were down everywhere i go to get connected
first it was a mystery bb gun left in the house by unknown,followed by the loss of internet connection ???
anywho, while i was away i shot the mystery bb gun.its a pretty fun gun i might add

Alright. What an I missing. Something about a bb gun? What make/model?

1377x

Quote from: KevinP on June 13, 2012, 10:18:47 PM
:-*  and how is it to shoot ?

Quote from: Colt25 on June 14, 2012, 01:01:09 AM
Alright. What an I missing. Something about a bb gun? What make/model?

gun is a beretta sx4 pistol grip co2 bb shot gun
it is a hoot to shoot.pretty accurate for a smoothbore bb barrel line up no sights

728b

After reading about your last MIA I will get worried any time some one goes missing. I'm glad all is well.
Darryl the lesser

1377x

Quote from: 728b on June 15, 2012, 01:07:10 AM
After reading about your last MIA I will get worried any time some one goes missing. I'm glad all is well.
thanks!
my last mia is one i never want to go through again
at least this time i got to have some fun