• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Birchwood Casey .17 airgun target

Started by Nightsniper52, June 22, 2012, 06:00:22 AM

Nightsniper52

How many of you have used this Target and how well does it work with your Gun???  Thinking about getting one and I trust your reviews over the Stores Reviews,    Thanks Jeff
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=0001247017

BDS

it's a good little target... 10 meters with low power .177  and about 20 meters up to 800 fps .177

the twisted paddles take a beating pretty well
Brian

Colt25

I have one. had it for 8 months now. Shot it with everything from a red ryder to a crosman quest. bbs dent the steel. But I don't care.
And if you shoot it enough the metal will bowl out a bit. But than shoot it from the other side. And that paddles do not clog with a lot of paint either.
I also leave mine out in the rain. Works even with rust. Wow. I have torture tested mine.

Nightsniper52

I just wondered if it was worth $14 bucks.  You guys have not had a problem with it resetting or had any ricochets or splash back??

Colt25

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on June 23, 2012, 05:10:14 AM
I just wondered if it was worth $14 bucks.  You guys have not had a problem with it resetting or had any ricochets or splash back??

It's worth every penny.  Bbs come back, but it is not meant for bbs. And pellets. Nope never had a problem

Red Harris

I have one of those too. It works great. My targets dont have any paint left on em anymore though. My .22 air rifle puts a good sized Ding in the metal at 20 meters and the paint doesn't last long.