• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

2300 KT Likes Gamo Match Pellets!?

Started by BDS, June 22, 2012, 03:11:59 PM

BDS

Sometimes, the stars align. I had been shootin CP lights from the brown box in the 2300 and just for the heck of it... tried a few Gamo Match pellets in her. At 30 meters, could not find the Gamo holes in the paper versus the CP holes, they all flew into the same holes (benchrested)  :D

Anyway, it was surprising and economically satisfying too  :-*

PS Kids sent me a $50 Cabelas gift card for dads day too, yee-haw  :)
Brian

Cross Pistol Packer

They are good pellets,and at short range say up to 12m with my 1389, lethal to the tree rat dwindling population.
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

1377x

yeah right
the reason you could only find one hole is because one pellet mistakingly found the target ;D ;D ;D
j/k
someone got a m417 and it likes the gamo hunters perty darn precise ,deadly precise i you will,with the combo
i was given a tin of the old packaging gamo hunters they would fly where they wanted to
i liked the gamo rockets for 10yd and under pesting but not enough to get another tin.dex work good enough for me and at the right price
closed mouths dont get fed

Colt25

Some match airguns like then Gmatch pellets.

T191032

Well, ya know, sometimes it works like that.  Kinda how the folks with the high-end 10 Meter Air Pistols talk about using RWS Basics instead of the Meisterkuglen or R-10 Match when they put them in a vice for accuracy and get near same size one-hole groups.  ???
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Red Harris

Everyone bad mouths the Gamo pellets, but I too have had good luck with their Match pellets in my1377.

I bought a 4 tin Gamo sampler from my local sporting goods store. Included were the Match, Hunter, Masterpoint, and the Magnum.  All in .177 cal and all the same 0.49g weight.

At 10 meters, the flat top Match were the most accurate, followed by the domed Hunter. The Pointy Masterpoints and Magnums were no good at all. I'd have better luck Throwing them at a target rather than shooting ;D

BDS

Ya, it's def hit or miss  ;D on what pellets a gun likes. My 1377 likes the cheap-o Beeman Hollow Points (chinese Beemans) and won't shoot the CP Lights worth a darn, go figure  ???
Brian

1377x

i know what you mean my 2250 barrel hates RWS Meisterkuglen but loves everything else
now those daisy flathead pellets are soft and dirty but shoot like a dream,i almost want to say they shot better than anything i ever ran through my barrel
closed mouths dont get fed

BDS

Quote from: 1377x on June 25, 2012, 04:40:16 PM
i know what you mean my 2250 barrel hates RWS Meisterkuglen but loves everything else
now those daisy flathead pellets are soft and dirty but shoot like a dream,i almost want to say they shot better than anything i ever ran through my barrel

Yup, it's crazy  :P ;D
Brian