• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

pistol cases

Started by Speakersrulemyworld, June 23, 2012, 08:18:15 PM

breakfastchef

Quote from: crossliner on June 26, 2012, 06:23:34 AM
Thank you I might do the same...Is it blurred If you aim at an object 5-10 meters away? Kindly advise. Best regards.

The Leapers 4x32 could focus down to 10M, but the parallax issue was irritating and accuracy wasinconsistant. With most non-AO scopes at the short distances I shoot, I have to do multiple 'head bobs' both up/dpwn and side/side to determine when the reticle was in the center of the scope. Sometimes yes, other times no. With an AO scope (the only type I use now), the crosshairs do not move so aiming is much more predictable.

I replaced the scope in the photo of my gun with a Leapers compact 4x32AO and it now shoots very accurately.
Larry

crossliner

breakfastchef

I would not think you made a mistake. Some people just have difficulty with non-AO scopes; some are fine with it. AO is really awful when the scope is set at 100 yds. and most of your shooting is at 20 yds. or less.

You may have great luck with it. Nice thing about scopes is they are easy to sell if you want to make a change.

Quote from: crossliner on June 26, 2012, 03:12:06 PM
It was a mistake then that I ordered this scope  :)  Should have chosen this one..

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Leapers_Golden_Image_4X32AO_Rifle_Scope_Mil_Dot_Reticle_1_Tube_Weaver_Rings/881.

Thank you.
Larry

crossliner

Yes you may be right. Thank you for the insight Mr. BFC  Best regards