• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman email address for parts

Started by chongman, June 30, 2012, 11:50:17 PM

chongman

Can someone please provide me the email address to use when ordering parts from Crosman?
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

cheewee

dont think you can order by e-mail only phone orders but i may be wrong.
number is 1800 7247486
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

arkmaker †

Phone only
M-F 8-4:30 Eastern US time
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

eric

depending on what you what to order you  can order off their page/s(breeches and other accessories,etc ....) http://www.crosman.com/gear/custom   --- specific parts though only by phone
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

chongman

Ok... denwa it will have to be then. Thanks

Fronzdan

The most I've ever been able to do is email a list of parts and they emails back, gave prices and said call in the order

chongman

That's what I was looking to do, send an email with my list to see if they have everything then call to give my card number for payment. Save some time on the phone, my list is long  :)

Thanks for the input!

BDS

Quote from: chongman on July 01, 2012, 04:54:00 PM
That's what I was looking to do, send an email with my list to see if they have everything then call to give my card number for payment. Save some time on the phone, my list is long  :)

Thanks for the input!

Chong:  it's old school but, it works, Crosman Fax: 585-657-5405.

Email or "send an inquiry" doesn't get very fast responses at Crosman, they get 100's a day and can't (won't) ever keep up.

You might want to call them after you fax and make it a "worksheet" that you both have in front of you to talk it through. Send Att: Parts dept.

Brian

chongman

Yes, a fax sounds like the way to go, thanks  for the tip BDS  :-*

At least I don't have to make a call on my BlackBerry to some knuckle head in China for parts.

BDS

Quote from: chongman on July 03, 2012, 03:19:35 AM
Yes, a fax sounds like the way to go, thanks  for the tip BDS  :-*

At least I don't have to make a call on my BlackBerry to some knuckle head in China for parts.

:D  ;D Ya, I hear you on that, (cue strange accent) "Hello, This is Peggy, how may I help you?"   ;D
Brian

Tater

Quote from: BDS on July 03, 2012, 02:53:40 PM
:D  ;D Ya, I hear you on that, (cue strange accent) "Hello, This is Peggy, how may I help you?"   ;D

LOL     :-*
Gotta love Peggy.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs