• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Etched 1322

Started by Crosshairs, July 05, 2012, 01:56:05 AM

1377x

Quote from: Crosshairs on July 07, 2012, 07:11:21 PM
Maybe one is etched and other stamped. Im so glad i didn't open the other 1322 for some reason i said don't open one.
                                             Mike
good thinking!
sounds like the laser etched 1322 is a limited edition
closed mouths dont get fed

BDS

Mike, not sure about Crosman's thinking on this but, laser-etch process would be faster, cleaner and less prone to any production issues. The roll-stamping process is typically ok too however, it can occasionaly create some deburring requirements (displaced metal at edges of characters) and it can be slower than chem-etch.

The PC1377's and AC1377's are still roll stamped as late as my last visit to Cabelas (a week ago). Didn't see any of those with chem-etch or laser etch.

Could be as simple as which finishing line at the factory had open capacity?  ???
Brian

Squallywally

Aside from finding the two 1322 listings on the manual evp page.
I also noticed a new line item for 1377s with production of 2012-

Must be a 1377 with some upcoming improvements or changes.
I would like to see a new line item that would read like this:
1389 or 2289....production 2012-

BDS

Quote from: Squallywally on July 09, 2012, 11:49:18 PM
Aside from finding the two 1322 listings on the manual evp page.
I also noticed a new line item for 1377s with production of 2012-

Must be a 1377 with some upcoming improvements or changes.
I would like to see a new line item that would read like this:
1389 or 2289....production 2012-

+1 to that idea, just not with that 70's Show green plastic!
Brian

arkmaker †

Maybe the new models have a steel breech? Now that would be to cool!  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Yeah that would be nice and maybe a hot valve too.
                                            Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KevinP

Quote from: Crosshairs on July 10, 2012, 01:40:03 AM
Yeah that would be nice and maybe a hot valve too.
                                            Mike  8)

We all are dreamers   :) ;) :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Squallywally

Real wood grips and forearms  :-\

eric

Quote from: Squallywally on July 10, 2012, 03:01:56 AM
Real wood grips and forearms  :-\
they're half way there with ralph providing for the CCS 2xxx series guns ,what fore see able problem/s would there be to get the fore arm(super pumper or something similar)  sent out  .......
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

BDS

I think we should all post on Chip Hunnicut's wall on the Cros Facebook page with our requests for a MUCH expanded Custom Shop.

Chip continues to comment about the 13XX guns in the CCS that "it's coming" and "watch for it" but.. if you recall all the new Cros products touted at SHOT show that have yet to make it to retail (Mav77, Nitro Piston Pistol, TR77 Rifle) well.. it's July, SHOT show was 6 mos ago!  ;)

Go to facebook and (nicely) let Chip know what you want, squeaky wheels get the grease and all that, right?  :-*
Brian

Crosshairs

Quote from: BDS on July 10, 2012, 03:27:00 AM
I think we should all post on Chip Hunnicut's wall on the Cros Facebook page with our requests for a MUCH expanded Custom Shop.

Chip continues to comment about the 13XX guns in the CCS that "it's coming" and "watch for it" but.. if you recall all the new Cros products touted at SHOT show that have yet to make it to retail (Mav77, Nitro Piston Pistol, TR77 Rifle) well.. it's July, SHOT show was 6 mos ago!  ;)

Go to facebook and (nicely) let Chip know what you want, squeaky wheels get the grease and all that, right?  :-*
Thats not a bad idea. Maybe Bert can figure out how to do this as a group/forum. all at once.Together we stand divided we fall.
                                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!