• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Thanks Bert and moderators

Started by Crosshairs, July 11, 2012, 01:52:20 PM

Crosshairs

Quote from: woody67 on July 12, 2012, 04:04:28 AM
I guess thats a good question...........but a better one might be 'where' are you going to use this kind of education? Hahaha, i already made my donation, so i can make jokes all i want! (yeah, it was only $5, but Ive learned that if you have to ask how much then you cant afford it...)
LMAO Woody!! Dont worry about the oil change i will just buy a new car.  ;D  But not to get off track think what we would be doing without this forum. :-*

Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Quote from: Crosshairs on July 12, 2012, 12:46:40 PM
LMAO Woody!! Dont worry about the oil change i will just buy a new car.  ;D  But not to get off track think what we would be doing without this forum. :-*

Mike  8)

Ya Mike, I was thinkin... what would our hobby have been like in the late 70's or even 80's? No internet, libraries had absolutley no info like we find here today, there were some shooting clubs that actually met (as in physically met at the local coffee shop) but... if a guy had an idea for a mod it was scratched up on paper, of which he had the only copy and the rest was in his mind's eye, etc etc.

Today, a relative newbie can be on-line and be halfway to expert status in a week and become a mod-master in a month!  :D
Brian

1377x

lmao also!
bds, you are right about that.at least this world wide web has some good in it!
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Quote from: 1377x on July 12, 2012, 10:37:19 PM
lmao also!
bds, you are right about that.at least this world wide web has some good in it!
How true.
                           Mike

seagullplayer

I really like it here too, you guys are great.

A very mature forum I think, good talk, no drama!   ;)
Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

droid

Yes a big thanks to Bert and the Mods.

If it wasn't for you guys and your wonderful forum I would have way way too much money and time on my hands.

Now all sorted thanks to your forum tips and suggestions, I now have neither  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Crosshairs

Quote from: BDS on July 12, 2012, 04:38:55 PM
Ya Mike, I was thinkin... what would our hobby have been like in the late 70's or even 80's? No internet, libraries had absolutley no info like we find here today, there were some shooting clubs that actually met (as in physically met at the local coffee shop) but... if a guy had an idea for a mod it was scratched up on paper, of which he had the only copy and the rest was in his mind's eye, etc etc.

Today, a relative newbie can be on-line and be halfway to expert status in a week and become a mod-master in a month!  :D
Yep i know someone like that.
                                          Mike