• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Thanks Bert and moderators

Started by Crosshairs, July 11, 2012, 01:52:20 PM

Crosshairs

Once again i would like to take time to thank Bert and the moderators for a great forum and all the hard work they do to make it the very best forum on the web. You guys are the best  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
                                Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Fronzdan

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

RC1947

Where else can you get this kind of education?  Great job all! :-*RC

BDS

Brian

1377x

thanks to all the members for making our forum a great place to be!!!
closed mouths dont get fed

Brutuz

Quote from: 1377x on July 11, 2012, 08:30:13 PM
thanks to all the members for making our forum a great place to be!!!

+ 1

:-* :-* :-*
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

jdub

I'm just a new guy but I'm already very impressed with this forum and the participation!   I've posted pistol related questions on some of the other forums and gotten very little response.  Not because the forums are bad or anything like that--some are great!--there's just not the level of interest in pistols on some other sites.

I was thinking it would be cool to find a forum with this level of involvement where my Izzy and Avanti (Daisy) pistols could be discussed but then I realized that the Crosman pistols are really very unique in that there are so many aftermarket parts and modifications easy enough for most owners to do on their own.  It's pretty amazing and is probably a big reason why a forum like this can thrive. 

My Crosmans aren't my favorite pistols to shoot but they are by FAR my favorite pistols to tinker with and for some of us that's just as much fun as shooting and sometimes more.

I guess that was a long-winded way of saying thanks for setting up a place to talk about these things!

RC1947

The "general airgunning" thread is a welcome place to post and discuss your non-x-man pistols.  I, for one, would like to hear about them.  ;)RC

gdm620

I would like to thank everyone involved with this forum also.   :-* :-* :-*
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

BDS

Quote from: RC1947 on July 11, 2012, 10:25:46 PM
The "general airgunning" thread is a welcome place to post and discuss your non-x-man pistols.  I, for one, would like to hear about them.  ;)RC

+1... post away about those pistols, always interested in those Avanti guns.
Brian

Nightsniper52

When I first got into AGs I signed up on the GTA .   Someone had told of this site and the rest is history,this is my #1 Site to be on.   I have learned so much more here than anywhere else!!!!    Also there are no Fights here like other forums,just Great people!!!    ;)  :-*  :-*  :-*

Crosshairs

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on July 12, 2012, 02:34:30 AM
When I first got into AGs I signed up on the GTA .   Someone had told of this site and the rest is history,this is my #1 Site to be on.   I have learned so much more here than anywhere else!!!!    Also there are no Fights here like other forums,just Great people!!!    ;)  :-*  :-*  :-*
Yep great people that is # 1 for me !!!!
             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

woody67

Quote from: RC1947 on July 11, 2012, 07:11:46 PM
Where else can you get this kind of education?  Great job all! :-*RC

I guess thats a good question...........but a better one might be 'where' are you going to use this kind of education? Hahaha, i already made my donation, so i can make jokes all i want! (yeah, it was only $5, but Ive learned that if you have to ask how much then you cant afford it...)