• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Old Fart Eyes - Best Sights or Tricks

Started by Canam1, July 16, 2012, 03:59:54 PM

eric

i met charlie from eyepal at the connecticut airgun show this past june ---- nice guy .he stands behind his product --- if you lose them he will repalce them .if you are not happy with them he will refund your purchase --- i will say that I (meaning me) don't think these will work WELL for folks with REALLY bad vision but worth the try with nothing to lose  ;) :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Fronzdan

Quote from: KevinP on July 16, 2012, 09:03:59 PM
My attic is running at 134 right now ...  I shoot in the garage with the A/C on when it gets hot out ....

Yeah but if you shoot CO2 in those temps, think of that boost in FPS you'll get!!  ;)

KevinP

Quote from: Fronzdan on July 17, 2012, 06:33:45 AM
Yeah but if you shoot CO2 in those temps, think of that boost in FPS you'll get!!  ;)

;D ;D  Yea ... quick way to vent your house ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

seagullplayer

My 1377, steel breech from Crosman, scope from Crosman, tactical light and laser (BSA).
The laser really helps me with the problem you have.  I too need glasses to read, but then can't see 10 ft in front of me with them on...
With the laser your focal point stays the same, but the scope was also a big help.  You may find a scope does the trick, mine was not high dollar and I am very happy with it.
The light is mostly for bling, even us old farts need to have bling.  ;)

Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...