• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

MIA

Started by CHRIS K, July 18, 2012, 02:47:12 PM

CHRIS K

hey guys, anyone know if Airgrips.Com is still in business? i have emailed several times
with no response.

Fronzdan

Yeah Rick sells on the Classifieds here, in the Yellow and on the Green regularly.

CHRIS K

i am a newbie here, where do i find those pages? thanks.

breakfastchef

Yellow and Green are named for the background color of each forum

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/

http://www.network54.com/Forum/278474/
Larry

Fronzdan

His username is Iagent on here.
You can try his email as well Ricka220@yahoo.com

1377x

Quote from: CHRIS K on July 18, 2012, 03:11:25 PM
i am a newbie here, where do i find those pages? thanks.
you have access to our forsale section now
he posts there also
closed mouths dont get fed

Serpents Den

....on the same note, has anyone seen hellgrips98 online recently?  I put in an inquiry with him late winter/ early spring for a matching black palm forearm for my 2300kt, he asked for a picture of my weapon so he could closely match my grips which i sent, and then never heard back from him...

BDS

Nope...have not seen him for quite some time, maybe he's vacationing with "Hell-boy"  :D ;D

Hard to say with our entrepeneurial friends, they come...and they go  ???
Brian

Serpents Den

thanks b.... I may email him as well, since I have ordered sets from him in the past, I have already sent him a pm IF he does log in...

1377x

Quote from: Serpents Den on July 19, 2012, 08:59:06 PM
....on the same note, has anyone seen hellgrips98 online recently?  I put in an inquiry with him late winter/ early spring for a matching black palm forearm for my 2300kt, he asked for a picture of my weapon so he could closely match my grips which i sent, and then never heard back from him...
hellgrips had an ad on the yellow classifieds
closed mouths dont get fed

sandpiper

Not sure about these other guys but it's going to be tough to beat the qualitiy of Rick's (Iagent) grips.