• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Sitting on hold

Started by sandpiper, July 27, 2012, 08:13:42 PM

sandpiper

Sitting on hold with Crosman. It's been about ten minutes now which they did say when I first called to order. Is this a normal wait time?

sandpiper

OK, now I'm pissed  >:(  Sat on the phone all that time only to get disconnected and I don't have time to call back.

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on July 27, 2012, 08:18:20 PM
OK, now I'm pissed  >:(  Sat on the phone all that time only to get disconnected and I don't have time to call back.
I would just call Chip and tell him what happen he will take care of it.
                                              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

chongman

Ahh man! Happened to me the other day too.  Don't call close to 4:30PM, they close up shop at that time.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BDS

Guys, IMO Crosman's popularity is outpacing their systems and procedures in the order entry and cust service process. It's a great "problem" for them to have but, doesn't help us much. If you notice, on the Custom Shop and order pages of their site, they use a 3rd party software "sporting goods fulfillment". I'm no techno geek but, it is not even close to the process and service level that Pyramyd Air uses, including order acknowledgement and tracking info.

Chip Hunnicut is the "social media" and sorta tech interface guy at Crosman. Let him know your thoughts on the Cros Facebook page. Nothin gets fixed until the wheel squeaks or as 1377 says..."closed mouths don't get fed". :D
Brian

sandpiper

I'm kinda anti Facebook but maybe I'll check in just this once. I was actually expecting to wait and was fine with the ten minutes the automated system warned me of. Part way into my wait I heard a ring tone, thought someone picked up then back to waiting. A little after ten minutes I heard the same tone and thought, cool it's my turn, then I got disconnected. It was almost like someone picked up and hung up. I certainly hope that wasn't the case. Not a good first impression  :(

sandpiper

Tried to contact Chip on Facebook but couldn't figure out how to from my iPhone and I'm away from my comp for the weekend. I decided to contact Crosman through their website. Not to make a big issue out of it but jut to give them some feedback.

eric

maybe their cs folks are on vacation ........ still a pitb though
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

BDS

My 2300KT is on it's way, got email last night (Crosman has a second shift?)

The email notes all components on the gun, including the MIM sight so... I'll be waitin to see what actually arrives!
Brian