• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

i believe its a sickness

Started by CHRIS K, July 30, 2012, 10:30:11 PM

CHRIS K

thanks guys...... lol. i haven't finished my 1377, and i just ordered a 2240.
really, thanks. i cant wait to mod this one as well. :)

RC1947

Thank goodness it isn't catchy.  ??? RC

BDS

Oh ya... your sick now, advanced Crosmantitis taking over your buying inhibition and ability to resist!  :-*

When you are diagnosed with the full-blown disease... the term "buyers remorse" will take on a whole new meaning, like... "What the heck, I'm feelin really remorseful for not buying more airguns this week!'  :D ;D
Brian

Crosshairs

What are you guys talking about. ;D
                                    Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

CHRIS K

its fun, and still cheaper then when i built hot rods.

BDS

And... HD Motorcycles and... Boats and...  :-*
Brian

sandpiper

Quote from: RC1947 on July 30, 2012, 10:33:16 PM
Thank goodness it isn't catchy.  ??? RC

Yeah, could you imagine if this was one of those addictive hobbies?  :)

jdub

I have a related disease.  I don't accumulate very many--I just like to try everything so I buy and sell a lot.   

I had a 1377 and liked it okay but then got a killer deal on a 2300S and really like it, so I sold the 1377 and bought a 2240 and a bunch of parts, but then I'm thinking the 2240 is so freakin' loud I can't shoot it in the house so I decide to try a 1322 so I order one of those, but then PA put the HB17 on clearance so I order one of those too, and now my 2240 has an LDC on it that makes it indoor friendly so I'm thinking I'll keep it but then today the 1322 arrived and I already have an RMA to return it but I'm holding the unopened package wondering if I really want to, meanwhile my HB17 will be here Wednesday.  Follow all of that?

Sheesh!  :o

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

KevinP

I think at this point, it is not a sickness, it is a lifestyle ......
Kevin
Albany, New York

jdub

Quote from: Brutuz on July 30, 2012, 11:54:26 PM
Go with the flow  :)
Sound advice.

Right now I'm thinking "curse Crosman and their stinkin' blister-pak packaging!!".

I'd really like to try this 1322 but there's no way to do it without major surgery to get it out of its bullet-proof cocoon.  And I know PA will accept the return either way but if I'm *not* going to keep it I'd like to send it back to them in a state that would allow resale for full price instead of as a used item. 

So I'll just sit here and stare at it for a while....

:)

KevinP

I think you should give it a loving home, take it out of that cold package and make it feel loved ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

jdub

Quote from: KevinP on July 31, 2012, 12:10:40 AM
I think you should give it a loving home, take it out of that cold package and make it feel loved ...
Enabler.

;D

KevinP

Quote from: jdub on July 31, 2012, 12:15:22 AM
Enabler.
;D

You know you won't sleep tonight if you don't .....   ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

jdub

Quote from: KevinP on July 31, 2012, 12:19:28 AM
You know you won't sleep tonight if you don't .....   ;D
I think I overcame this bout of the illness.   :)  I'm boxing it up to go back now.