• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

i believe its a sickness

Started by CHRIS K, July 30, 2012, 10:30:11 PM

1377x

you need the 12 step program!!! ;) ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

RC1947

You know you're fully addicted when you can hear the FedEx/UPS truck from miles off. RC

sandpiper

Quote from: RC1947 on July 31, 2012, 02:02:58 AM
You know you're fully addicted when you can hear the FedEx/UPS truck from miles off. RC

Uh Oh, the big brown box truck thread again  :-*

BDS

Quote from: jdub on July 30, 2012, 11:49:57 PM
I have a related disease.  I don't accumulate very many--I just like to try everything so I buy and sell a lot.   

I had a 1377 and liked it okay but then got a killer deal on a 2300S and really like it, so I sold the 1377 and bought a 2240 and a bunch of parts, but then I'm thinking the 2240 is so freakin' loud I can't shoot it in the house so I decide to try a 1322 so I order one of those, but then PA put the HB17 on clearance so I order one of those too, and now my 2240 has an LDC on it that makes it indoor friendly so I'm thinking I'll keep it but then today the 1322 arrived and I already have an RMA to return it but I'm holding the unopened package wondering if I really want to, meanwhile my HB17 will be here Wednesday.  Follow all of that?

Sheesh!  :o

Let's keep the 5 Hr Enrgy Drinks to 6 or less before we hit the keyboard!  :D ;D
Brian

jdub

Quote from: BDS on July 31, 2012, 03:04:32 PM
Let's keep the 5 Hr Enrgy Drinks to 6 or less before we hit the keyboard!  :D ;D
Okay, that cracked me up. 

:)

sportquad

Oh its a very contagious. Sickness. 1st. gun is a 2300kt that was just delivered last week and mounted a utg 4x32 compact CQB AO scope on last night (pictures tomorrow) but while waiting for it I got impatient and ordered a 2250 well I shot a few rounds and thought I wanted to put a scope on it alsoso I ordered a long steel slide so waiting for it to get here I decided to get a 1377 my God at this rate I'm going to have to get a second job  ??? Oh never mind putting all the nods on and trying them out IS a second job.  Guess I'm kinds lucky I just went thrum a divorce because she would never understand  :-*

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...