• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I must have the best wife in the world

Started by Crosshairs, July 31, 2012, 01:40:49 AM

Crosshairs

Lee that was well said and im sure most of us have wonderful wives and may i say this i will not and never said the wife said it's ok or let me ask my wife or my wife wont let me. I told a friend of mine who is hen pecked worse then anyone i know dont you already have a mother why do you always ask her if it's ok you need to put you foot down and draw the line. Well he is not allowed to hang out with me anymore ;D. I can't stand to see men treated like this by there wives. Now im not the type of man that tells my wife what she can wear who she can hang out with ect it's a two way street and thats why we get along so well. :-*
                                                     Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

sandpiper

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 04, 2012, 01:55:53 PM
Lee that was well said and im sure most of us have wonderful wives and may i say this i will not and never said the wife said it's ok or let me ask my wife or my wife wont let me. I told a friend of mine who is hen pecked worse then anyone i know dont you already have a mother why do you always ask her if it's ok you need to put you foot down and draw the line. Well he is not allowed to hang out with me anymore ;D. I can't stand to see men treated like this by there wives. Now im not the type of man that tells my wife what she can wear who she can hang out with ect it's a two way street and thats why we get along so well. :-*
                                                     Mike  8)

I work with a guy who is the same way and he's not even getting any action or so he claims. Heck of alot of complaining. I ask him why he stays and he say it's because he's married. Can't argue with that one.