• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Just an observation...

Started by jdub, August 04, 2012, 01:20:07 AM

jdub

Quote from: sbcrockett on August 04, 2012, 08:54:17 PM
oooooo! thank you! looks sharp! how far in do you seat the ldc on the barrel? I'm thinking of picking up the 12 inch barrel from mellonair. would that be enough to attach to? did you just use the stock barrel band or get a new one?

Thanks for the info, JDUB!

btw, my wife likes the apothecary/drawer cabinet in the background of your pic. and she thinks the gun is okay too.  :)
12" barrel is plenty of length.  Get a MellonAir barrel-band too. The stock barrel-band won't work.   In the pic the LDC is pushed about 1-1/4" onto the barrel. 

The gun is sitting on an antique library card catalog.  My wife collects them.  We have 4 or 5.  They're beautifully built if you're into wood.  They can also be insanely heavy.   :)

Check the link in my last post for more 1322 build info. 

jdub

Quote from: BigErn on August 04, 2012, 09:27:47 PM
Jdub that gun is WOW!  :-*  Love the carbon fiber. And sbcrockett you don't need much barrel room to put the TKO.
Thanks!  I'm still going back and forth as to whether or not I want the LDC on it.  If I decide to keep it on the gun then I'll put the sight post on the rear of the LDC.   Checkout the link above for more pics. 

Tater

Quote from: sbcrockett on August 04, 2012, 08:01:15 PM
i look at it as a cheap way to be able to shoot in my backyard without raising my neighbor's suspicions. plus, i've seen other air strippers and shrouds that cost more than twice as much without that much of a reduction in sound.

once I decide which barrel to get, i'll be buying one.

@ jdub, yes, please post up some pics when you have a chance.

Ya know, in thinking about it I'd get one in a heartbeat if I could afford it. I'm still saving for a 1377 at this point.
Does it quiet things down as much with a pumper as it does with CO2?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

jdub

Quote from: Tater on August 05, 2012, 11:01:01 AM
Ya know, in thinking about it I'd get one in a heartbeat if I could afford it. I'm still saving for a 1377 at this point.
Does it quiet things down as much with a pumper as it does with CO2?
Go back and re-read the first post in this thread.  A 1322 is a pumper--the .22 cal version of a 1377. :)

Crosshairs

Quote from: arkmaker on August 04, 2012, 01:28:31 AM
uhh, should I say it?  :D
A long what she asked.  ;D
                              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Tater

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 05, 2012, 03:43:43 PM
A long what she asked.  ;D
                              Mike

Ooops, sorry about that.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs