• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Good use for Crosman intermounts

Started by BigErn, August 25, 2012, 04:02:36 PM

BigErn

I was playing around with these things the other day and I had an idea and a spare laser, so I put them together and mounted a laser on the 1377. Pretty neat! I also mounted a taclight on the barrel of my 760 using a 1" dovetail scope ring and a 1" flashlight. They work on any Crosman 7/16 barrel!

1377x

great idea!
thats some sunshade you have there!!
closed mouths dont get fed

RC1947

Your add ons always make for interesting guns.  I picked up one of those lasers, but didn't find it to be particularly useful, or accurate. RC

BigErn

Quote from: 1377x on August 25, 2012, 04:31:15 PM
great idea!
thats some sunshade you have there!!

;D  Yeah It's crazy! I made it out of PVC piping and painted it with that flat camo spray paint.

BigErn

Quote from: RC1947 on August 25, 2012, 04:43:57 PM
Your add ons always make for interesting guns.  I picked up one of those lasers, but didn't find it to be particularly useful, or accurate. RC

Thanks RC  :-* I took it of the Trail since I had to readjust it now and then. Let's see how it holds up with the pumper.

sbcrockett

thanks BigErn! I was wondering what to do with my intermounts. Now I know...

breakfastchef

I have to say that the pressure switch location on your carbine is excellent. I do not like grip mounted switches.
Larry

chongman

Man, that is coool  :-*

I'm really interested in flashlight mounts, get them critters!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BigErn

Quote from: breakfastchef on August 25, 2012, 06:35:14 PM
I have to say that the pressure switch location on your carbine is excellent. I do not like grip mounted switches.

Yeah Larry it works perfectly there, very comfortable. I needed it since those batteries are expensive! Had a little hard time mounting the velcro since it had Remoil all over the tube but with a good cleaning I got it to stick. I got some of the 3M brand velcro strips and cut my own piece to stick on the tube. I figured the 3M one will stick much better. So far so good. The sunshade keeps the extra coil in place which also worked out well.

BigErn

Quote from: chongman on August 25, 2012, 06:42:41 PM
Man, that is coool  :-*

I'm really interested in flashlight mounts, get them critters!

Me too. I have a thing for flashlights for some reason! I'll take some pics of the 760 with the light on it. I used the same silver light as my 2240 project.

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22