• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Shooting the 2250B

Started by Crosshairs, August 28, 2012, 01:47:04 AM

Crosshairs

So i decided to dust off the stock 2250B and i mean bone factory out of the box stock. Shooting from 33 feet from a bag rest trying to sight in the factory sight and we all know how that can be a pain in the butt. Anyway after getting her pretty good i shot at a 5 bull 10 meter target well to my suprise the first bull had 5 shots in one hole that i can cover with a dime. I forgot just how a accurate these crosman guns are from the factory. Shooting all my custom i kinda get spoiled with good accuracy. Reason for this post i have no flipping idea  ;D Just kidding im just trying to say you dont need to spend a ton of loot to get a gun that shoots good. Yeah crosman don't make them like they use to with all that metal and wood but you still can't get a better gun  for your money IMHO.How many of you still shoot your stock crosmans.
                          Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

breakfastchef

As always, nice gun, Mike. What was the stock barrel length on that gun?
Larry

Crosshairs

Thanks Larry !! I think it's 16".
                          Mike  8)

chongman

Love the look of a stock 2250B.  Somewhere I bet there's a big stash of them....
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

JEBert

QuoteHow many of you still shoot your stock crosmans.
Closest thing I have to stock is a Benji 397 with a Williams peep on the rear of it.  I shoot it when I get the chance.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

KevinP

stock 2250B and i mean bone factory out of the box stock

What ? you forgot you had it ???   :)
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Quote from: KevinP on August 28, 2012, 10:14:09 AM
stock 2250B and i mean bone factory out of the box stock

What ? you forgot you had it ???   :)
Lol no but i don't shoot it very often, i keep looking at it next to the rifles and it kept looking back crying shoot me shoot me.Now should i put a steel breech on her or keep her stock.
                               Mike

BigErn

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 28, 2012, 02:01:27 PM
Lol no but i don't shoot it very often, i keep looking at it next to the rifles and it kept looking back crying shoot me shoot me.Now should i put a steel breech on her or keep her stock.
                               Mike

Keep it stock Mike! You already have sooo many nice Crosmans with steel breeches.

BDS

No stock Crosman 22XX's or 13XX's here but... if it were mine, I would leave her just as is.
Brian

Crosshairs

Quote from: BDS on August 28, 2012, 02:45:38 PM
No stock Crosman 22XX's or 13XX's here but... if it were mine, I would leave her just as is.
Quote from: BigErn on August 28, 2012, 02:08:21 PM
Keep it stock Mike! You already have sooo many nice Crosmans with steel breeches.
Yep i think she will stay stock.
                                  Mike

KevinP

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 28, 2012, 04:47:23 PM
Yep i think she will stay stock.
                                  Mike

:( The unloved step daughter .....
Kevin
Albany, New York