OLDER 1377 C clip removal

Started by mudduck48, September 09, 2012, 11:28:56 PM

mudduck48

Hi folks; mudduck48 here. I got it together and it works. I want to thank every one that has helped me on this project. I learned a lot about the inner workings of the older style 1377. Now, I'm ready to start throwing some money at it to make it work better.  I would like to find the flat top piston and valve, a new seal for the transfer port and maybe a better barrel. Thanks again for all of your help
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

onebaddj

Mellonair.com has all that! And its pretty inexpensive. Only thing he dosnt have is steel breech but that can be had from crossmanfor $30ish or croked barn has aluminium ones for $65. I have one of each and like them both. Mellons barrels are awesome. The crowns are very nice and he can cut to what ever length you need.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

mudduck48

Thank you for the info. I will go there and see what I can find. I want to build this to be a hard hitter. And when someone looks at it, it still looks like a 32 year old gun. Thanks again.

1377x

mellonair is so backlogged it takes up to 2 months or more to get your parts.
since you have a brass valve in the gun its only fitting to get a brass piston.
you can get a brass piston from airgunsmith.com and he can modify your brass valve to work with the brass piston for free
hes not over worked with a 2 month backlog either
http://www.airgunsmith.com/cros1377/cros1322-77.htm
as far as the breech well there is a few different choices
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

Hi 1377x; mudduck48 here. Thank you for the info. I really would like to get some up grade parts for this gun and make it shoot really well. I also would like to find a better forearm for my new 1322. Thanks again

1377x

Quote from: mudduck48 on September 15, 2012, 04:36:11 AM
Hi 1377x; mudduck48 here. Thank you for the info. I really would like to get some up grade parts for this gun and make it shoot really well. I also would like to find a better forearm for my new 1322. Thanks again
nobody beats rbgrips prices and he has some nice wood furniture a lot of people around he have his grips.i know i want a set of laminated stuff from him
http://rbgrips.net/CROSMAN1377.html

mudduck48

WOW!! Just looked at his web site. Nice stuff. Thanks for the link.

1377x

no problem
hopefully.i know a laminated set will find its way to my phase 2 1377 in the near future