Barrel Band and Screws 788b011 - 781a012
Fiber Optic Front sight PN 760-201
RB Grips Target super pumper cocobolo
SS Long Probe bolt - mellon
Alum power adjuster - mellon
FT piston and Valve - mellon
Solid pin kit w/ c clip - melon
Tippman 98 adapter (just in case i go that way) - mellon

Anymore ideas??? This is for my 1377 for starters. Then when i get through with that i will use that experience for the 1322 waiting for its face lift. Im super stoked and cant wait to play.

Thanks all

sbcrockett

sounds exciting! get your post count up and show us some pics!  :-*

1377x

not much else to do except a stock
good job and excellent start to your modding!
closed mouths dont get fed

cohiba

Quote from: 1377x on September 14, 2012, 01:45:34 AM
not much else to do except a stock
good job and excellent start to your modding!

Thank you. Im not sure what way to go for the stock. I like the wire stock as an option, not sure if straight or bent is better. I also want to keep the custom wood features showing as well, hence no Crosman stock. ive seen some with the tippman stock also. I just dont know what way to go.

Open to opinions

1377x

Quote from: cohiba on September 14, 2012, 01:50:35 AM
Thank you. Im not sure what way to go for the stock. I like the wire stock as an option, not sure if straight or bent is better. I also want to keep the custom wood features showing as well, hence no Crosman stock. ive seen some with the tippman stock also. I just dont know what way to go.

Open to opinions
i think the wire stock is the way to go.tippman stocks are plastic also,right? if they are then ney,stick with the wired workinmanva makes a nice wire stock plus he has some other cool stuff
WORKINMANSHOOTINGACCESSORIES.COM
http://workinmanshootingaccessories.com/Air-Rifles.html

ScotTex

I went ahead and bought the 1399 stock for mine, but I'm still thinking about a wire stock..
With the current scope I'm using (a 20mm which sits pretty low) I have to raise the stock up high up against my shoulder to get a good straight view through.
So, a bent wire stock would be my choice.

BDS

Quote from: 1377x on September 14, 2012, 02:00:49 AM
i think the wire stock is the way to go.tippman stocks are plastic also,right? if they are then ney,stick with the wired workinmanva makes a nice wire stock plus he has some other cool stuff
WORKINMANSHOOTINGACCESSORIES.COM
http://workinmanshootingaccessories.com/Air-Rifles.html

Is he still in biz and making parts? As of...?
Brian

1377x

Quote from: BDS on September 14, 2012, 10:27:17 PM
Is he still in biz and making parts? As of...?
he's active on the green forum and i see him selling stuff  there

Squallywally

There is one tippmann option that is steel and wood and that's the AK47 stock. I sanded and refinished to match my rb grips and I thought it turned out fine.
Here is a thread.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,7622.msg81037.html#msg81037

Crosshairs

Sounds like the build will be done right nice going. Don't forget to post pics when your done.
                                        Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

cohiba

Thanks for the good information about the stocks. I order a tippman 98 maddog stock for a paint ball gun, i think its way to "stubby" though. Maybe about 6 to 8 inches long.

Havent received any of my parts yet so i cant mount it up and see how it feels.

I have tried to contact the Workingmans site for a bent wire stock, havent received any replys to my 2 emails. Any other options for a wire stock? What would be a general guide for length of a stock? I do know its a personal preference, but ordering online, sight unseen, some general measurments would be helpful.

Thanks

1377x

i see some nice wire stocks for a decent price on ebay they come from the UK

cohiba

sweet.

you got a link? I couldnt find anything on a search.

1377x

Quote from: cohiba on September 19, 2012, 08:36:43 PM
sweet.

you got a link? I couldnt find anything on a search.
ill see what i can turn up

BDS

Brian