• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman custom shop ordering ?'s

Started by onebaddj, September 15, 2012, 09:20:31 PM

onebaddj

So i placed my order for the 2nd time and received an order confirmation email and number. My cc showed a pending order for the amount. I checked all my bank stuff this morning and the charge was gone. I checked crosmans web site and my order still shows but has not shipped. Tried to call but they only work m-f. This is my first gun ive ordered through the ccs so is that the way they bill and it will hit when the gun ships? Going to be irratated if it drops my order again. And not too happy i cant get answers until monday. Ive got parts at home and inbound. Already emailed them. Will wait as paitiently as possible i guess.  :-X
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Crosshairs

You said it  "Will wait as paitiently as possible i guess " they are always waiting for parts so sit tight my friend.
                                         Mike  :-*
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

AirGunner

That happened to me too. Mine took exactly 3 wks from order to ship and the cc transaction appeared as "pending" for a  few days, disappeared, then reappeared. It sat in "pending" until the day it shipped, which I thought was weird. I'm sure all is good. I wouldn't worry about it. Oh, and congrats on your new AG! If you check the Gallery, you'll see a pic of my new Custom Shop 2400KT.

chongman

Same for me when I ordered my 2300KT. Pending for awhile then vanish. I would freak out  ??? It went like that a few times. When I finally got the gun from my UPS guy the transaction processed.

I have a 2400KT on order right now and it's doing the same thing.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

onebaddj

Roger that stand by to stand by my favorite game. Lol at least i know now. Was about to be little mad if i lost another week and a half. On the 1st attempt they said it should go away and to wait to reorder. So i did and lost a week. Now wouldnt it be funny if 2 showed up. Then i would have to build 2! Oh the horror of having to build 2.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

chongman

You got it brother, good old hurry up and wait! I call for status every Friday, must bug the heck out of them but it makes me feel good ;D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

cmj21973

Quote from: onebaddj on September 16, 2012, 12:11:02 AM
Roger that stand by to stand by my favorite game. Lol at least i know now. Was about to be little mad if i lost another week and a half. On the 1st attempt they said it should go away and to wait to reorder. So i did and lost a week. Now wouldnt it be funny if 2 showed up. Then i would have to build 2! Oh the horror of having to build 2.

Happens all the time when I place a small parts order and it's not large enough to warrent a shipping notice and or tracking number.
First time it happened I thought Crosman had canceled my steel breech, but it was delivered an I thought I got it for free :o.
When I checked my bank account online the charge was there.

Now when this happens I know to expect my packages that day or in a couple. :-*

Crosshairs

Yeah i have recived a custom gun and the crosman site didn't even put down it was shipped, so you just might get it anyway. I have 4 CCS guns i think the fastest  shipped in 5 weeks.
                                                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

crossliner

It was about 3 and a half weeks for my two 2400KTs to reach Vincent's aka airgunexporter's door and from him to the Phils. close to 2 months..They are worth the wait..My buddies like my Crosmans very much ( and no they are not allowed to touch it  ;) ) even though they have nice airguns themselves..Here in my country a collector's collection is not complete w/o this affordable but venerable brand although when these babies reach our shores they become scathingly expensive..Simply put it's the unavailability that elevates its status...Funny though we have Edguns here  ???

http://www.edgun.ru/en/doc/reps.php

Serpents Den

Quote from: onebaddj on September 15, 2012, 09:20:31 PM
So i placed my order for the 2nd time and received an order confirmation email and number. My cc showed a pending order for the amount. I checked all my bank stuff this morning and the charge was gone. I checked crosmans web site and my order still shows but has not shipped. Tried to call but they only work m-f. This is my first gun ive ordered through the ccs so is that the way they bill and it will hit when the gun ships? Going to be irratated if it drops my order again. And not too happy i cant get answers until monday. Ive got parts at home and inbound. Already emailed them. Will wait as paitiently as possible i guess.  :-X

at the start of your order, the custom shop charges your account and then put it back to make sure if your account is valid..within a few days they actually charge your account before they start building for your order. I called them to ask about it the representative said it was standard practice for custom orders...

Serpents Den

Quote from: crossliner on September 16, 2012, 02:08:51 PM
It was about 3 and a half weeks for my two 2400KTs to reach Vincent's aka airgunexporter's door and from him to the Phils. close to 2 months..They are worth the wait..My buddies like my Crosmans very much ( and no they are not allowed to touch it  ;) ) even though they have nice airguns themselves..Here in my country a collector's collection is not complete w/o this affordable but venerable brand although when these babies reach our shores they become scathingly expensive..Simply put it's the unavailability that elevates its status...Funny though we have Edguns here  ???http://www.edgun.ru/en/doc/reps.php

true that, but from reports of the latest batches arriving in the states, a lot of Edguns are having a ton of problems..many having wrong parts installed, namely breeches and shrouds not the right ones...seems they unassemble them and ship to some middle-man distributer that re-assembles and ships 'em to the states...

crossliner

Quote from: Serpents Den on September 16, 2012, 02:33:02 PM
true that, but from reports of the latest batches arriving in the states, a lot of Edguns are having a ton of problems..many having wrong parts installed, namely breeches and shrouds not the right ones...seems they unassemble them and ship to some middle-man distributer that re-assembles and ships 'em to the states...

Bad news then. Here they cost around P130,000/$3k+