• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

scope and sound mod,boy she's getting heavy

Started by sparkycrew, September 17, 2012, 08:39:39 PM

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

cmj21973

Well there's your problem, it CO2. If it was a pumper you'd have the arm strength to hold it better! :D

Seriously, nice shooter.
I would suggested adding weight to the backside of the plastic grips to move the balance towards the trigger, but you have some nice looking wood grips installed.

Might make or get some 10 meter pistol grips.

sparkycrew

Many thanks to you all for help and commets,bodger has sugested a barrel shroud which iam interested in but an internet search has come up nil,also thinking about a power adjuster to drop the fps when target shooting,this will also add a little weight as far back as possible to aid balance,failing all that then iam going to have to   MAN UP  :-*

chongman

I don't know if you found this in your search or not http://petersoncorner.com/clague/gallery.htm If he ships across the pond? you'll have to email and ask.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

targettgii

Very cool pistol Sparky :-*.Don't mean to hijack the thread but what kind of wood are those grips Serpents Den ???.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Serpents Den

Quote from: targettgii on September 19, 2012, 04:11:10 AM
Very cool pistol Sparky :-*.Don't mean to hijack the thread but what kind of wood are those grips Serpents Den ???.

not a problem...they came from Hellgrips98, and they are black palm.... I've tried numerous times since last winter to order a matching forearm for it (they weren't available when i ordered the grips lol) and never heard back from him....I planned to order another grip/pumper combo for my other 1377 too... I guess he's gonna lose out on business since he's fallen off the face of the planet lol...

Serpents Den

Quote from: cmj21973 on September 18, 2012, 09:58:22 AM
Well there's your problem, it CO2. If it was a pumper you'd have the arm strength to hold it better! :D

Seriously, nice shooter.
I would suggested adding weight to the backside of the plastic grips to move the balance towards the trigger, but you have some nice looking wood grips installed.

Might make or get some 10 meter pistol grips.

lol 10 meters :P I don't have a problem shooting out a lot further than that, taking out tree rats and starlings constantly with this baby...I like the accuracy of that 14" barrel, but thinking about swapping out the barrel brake for a TKO22 LDC...it will be a bit lighter on the front end, let alone MUCH quieter for my neighbors...I can always use that Art's Shack brake on another project later down the road ;)

and definitely great job, Sparky  :-*

targettgii

That's too bad why is it when you have somebody that makes good looking grips they disappear.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

crossliner

Quote from: Serpents Den on September 19, 2012, 05:09:29 AM
not a problem...they came from Hellgrips98, and they are black palm.... I've tried numerous times since last winter to order a matching forearm for it (they weren't available when i ordered the grips lol) and never heard back from him....I planned to order another grip/pumper combo for my other 1377 too... I guess he's gonna lose out on business since he's fallen off the face of the planet lol...

I think HellGrips is a Filipino like me..The woods he uses are found in the Philippines. There is local ag maker here who exclusively uses Kamagong for his stocks. Best regards.

crossliner

Quote from: Serpents Den on September 19, 2012, 05:09:29 AM

Btw Mr. SD did Hellgrips have a US address when he sent you those grips? Best regards.

sparkycrew

Quote from: targettgii on September 19, 2012, 04:11:10 AM

hy buddy,not sure on the wood type,sorry,they came from SD custom design in the UK,very compfy target grips that change the feel of the pistol,they also dont fit 100% but i like the hand made appeal