• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Airgun Bag

Started by PC77, September 22, 2012, 07:16:34 AM

PC77

My nephew was at a  charity event and they were giving away 511 Tactical gift bags that had 511 polo shirts, knife and tactical laptop bag in them and he was able to score a extra gift bag for me. Thank you thank you very much (i love saying that) any how lately i have going places were i can shoot my air guns and i needed something to carry all my airgun stuff in. The 511 laptop worked out really well. I think almost any laptop would work good. I have seen a lot of them at flea markets for five dollars or less.

The 511 bag has two large pockets on the front with places for tools, spare parts, mags and clips. There are pockets on the sides. I keep pellets in one. you can fit up to ten tins. I keep air carts in the other i think you could get 50 in it without the boxes. The center has two large pockets i keep my PC77 in one and my stock and targets in the other. You could put another airgun instead of the stock. I have found this very easy to use and i have no problem finding stuff.
pc

chongman

Dang, that's a really cool idea  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

1377x

nice bag!
reminds me of one of those bottomless cartoon bags there so much stuff hanging out of it.
thats something i need
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

Cool bag, I bet it weighs a ton though   ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Crosshairs

Nice bag looks like Felix the cats bag with all them goodies. Flashback time boys.
                                          Mike  8)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlhyPeXcNmA#]Felix The Cat 1959 The Magic Bag[/url]
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

PC77

The bag is not to heavy unless you overload it with co2 carts and pellets. I don't know i think Felix's bag is much better than mine. Great cartoon i enjoyed it. :-*
pc