• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I'm a big dog now

Started by mudduck48, September 30, 2012, 02:38:32 AM

Trophyhunter49

mudduck , I looked and I can't find that 66 pump arm any where. Sorry :(

mudduck48

Well, that's ok. At least you  tried and I appreciate that. Thank you for your time. I'll keep looking and find a better forearm for this thing. Like "they" say, it's a work in progress. 
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

I have been trying to sight this thing in. The 10.5 barrel did not like the GAMO match pellets at all. Now the longer barrel seems to like them. 20ft, sitting on my stool in the garage. The RWS Hobby pellets seem to give the best grope, but the GAMOS are working now.

Trophyhunter49

mudduck48

Quote from: Fronzdan on September 30, 2012, 03:16:25 PM
How to spot a 1377 owner...

Hay, I saw this guy, he is  the guy at Crosman that tests the pumper guns.

mudduck48

And the big dog is going to get bigger. I just made my first purchace from Crosmam and  some day I will receive the steel receiver and my  LPA mim sights. And the Backpaker black forearm. PARTS, PARTS, it's all about parts!

Gapmaster

I wish they still made those 2200 mags. Great rifle! :)

mudduck48

Big dog getting bigger. Yes, that is the holy grail of forearms. And man, does it make pumping this thing a lot better! We're getting there.

Trophyhunter49

Tater

Could I ask where you got that forearm and what type it is?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

This is the forearm on the "NEW" backpacker .22 in the Crosman bug out kit. I bought it from the Crosman Custom shop for $8.75 + shipping. If  you only buy the forearm the shipping will be $4.00. If you buy a hole bunch of parts and the forearm, the shipping will be $4.00. Part number is 1389-025 $8.75  Better hurry before they are all gone. You can go to Crosman.com and get their phone number, but you have to order through the phone.

Trophyhunter49

:)  Looks like there is goin to be one of those on the PHOENIX !

Tater

Thank you much "Oh great duck of the mud". I appreciate that you provided the part number too.    :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

JEBert

Is it dark green or black?
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

mudduck48

It's the black one on the NEW 2289G backpacker in the new bugout kit. 1389-025 $8.75 from Crosman Custom Shop.