• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

When should it be here?

Started by Beagleman, October 04, 2012, 11:09:27 PM

Beagleman

Hey guys. I ordered a crosman 1377 from airgun depot on monday. If i live in central NJ, when should it be here? I dont have a long history with this place, so if anybody has any idea, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

1377x

huh thats a good question
i ordered a 1377 from them before i called in the order they said they had plenty in stock only to get an e-mail saying it was out of stock and shipping was delayed.i immediately got a refund and wont order from them again
others probably had better experiences.pyramydair might be a better place to order from.there inventory might be controlled better
closed mouths dont get fed

targettgii

That or just get it right from crosman get the new 1322 bugout kit
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Crosshairs

Hi Beagleman i have ordered from AGD before they are a good air gun supplier but PA it the best place IMO. most of the time you will get your package within three days from the day you ordered. Dont forget to post pics when you get it.
                                  Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

RC1947

My experience with AD, and being another 'east coaster', is that it's at least 5 working days worth of shipping from them. RC

Beagleman

Thanks guys. I wont forget the pics :-*
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

BDS

Quote from: Beagleman on October 04, 2012, 11:09:27 PM
Hey guys. I ordered a crosman 1377 from airgun depot on monday. If i live in central NJ, when should it be here? I dont have a long history with this place, so if anybody has any idea, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

They are in Salt Lake City area but, they sometimes ship from other locations (even Air Venturi aka Pyramyd Air)

5 to 7 days if it's ground from SLC to NJ
Brian

Sir William

Speaking of things not arriving . . . Note that the Crosman web site is showing 14 of 31 pistols as "Out Of Stock" and one more as "Coming Soon".  Seems odd . . .

1377x

are you serious?
just about half the guns are back ordered, huh?

mudduck48

Quote from: Beagleman on October 04, 2012, 11:09:27 PM
I have ordered from them and got my order in 2 days, but I live right down below them in SO, CAL
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Beagleman

Not sure if they even sent it. They said they would not send it to nj but we showed them gun licences and stuff and then they said it was okay. No I go on there page and it says to call a # for help.  ??? :( >:(

1377x

Beagleman

The guns are restricted in nj. When I showed them my rifle permit, they said they would ship it. Now its saying I live in a restricted state and to call them for customer service :( now what?! :-X

1377x

seems like the right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing
another reason to stay away from agd

Beagleman

Alright. I ended up needing to send it to family in N.Y. and they recieved it today. Within the next week I should have it. FINALLY!!! :-*