• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Can I still get...

Started by Jetstream, October 06, 2012, 11:26:15 AM

Jetstream

a two stage - drop sear trigger system ? I know they were made by Pacific pellet guns but can't find a web shop for them ! If anybody has got one for sale I would be interested in it please  :) Just drop me a PM  :-*  ATB. Mark

Caritas In Veritate

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

JEBert

I haven't heard anything about Pacific Pellet Gun's 2-stage trigger setups for over a year now.  I think that Darren had some trouble getting them to market.
I have one of those AOA 2-stage sears and I love it!  I have it coupled with one of Don Cothran's SS roller triggers and I have it adjusted to suite me perfectly.  I can't imagine a better setup.  However, a cheaper option would be to order and install a Crosman 1701P trigger assy.  Everyone that has put one on a 13xx or XX40/2250 type of gun has raved about it and that is going to be in my next order as soon as the funds allow.  When I get it installed, I will be able to do a direct comparison of the two setups.
Cheers.
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

1377x

pacific pellet guns ripped off a couple of our members for more than $1000 betwenn the two of them.there was other victims but he filed bankruptcy
so they couldnt get their money back
the maruder pistol gripframe is the best option.if you order enough airgunexporter will be able to help or maybe a willing forum member can help
closed mouths dont get fed

Jetstream

Thanks for the replys lads  :-* ATB. Mark

Caritas In Veritate

fivestar45

Best thing to do is buy a P'rod grip frame, and the few parts needed to make it work. It's a true adjustable two stage. Last one that I bought was about $30.00 from Crosman.

1377x

Quote from: fivestar45 on October 09, 2012, 07:40:38 PM
Best thing to do is buy a P'rod grip frame, and the few parts needed to make it work. It's a true adjustable two stage. Last one that I bought was about $30.00 from Crosman.
he lives in the UK
the only way he can get one is if you send hime one
closed mouths dont get fed

fivestar45

OOP's, Sorry.  I missed that one...You pretty well had that option covered.