• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

stock 1377

Started by ki0cn, October 10, 2012, 09:53:14 AM

1377x

with your skills you should join the monthly
just wait until my lw barreled 2300 gets finished i will make the time to shoot the monthlys
closed mouths dont get fed

ki0cn

Hi,
I might start shooting the comps, would this pistol be considered stock sence I polished the sear and painted the front sight?
Randy

Crosshairs

Quote from: ki0cn on October 11, 2012, 06:53:37 AM
Thanks Guys,
I probably haven't picked up a pistol in 30 years, much less an air pistol. I'm really enjoying them I first picked up a 2240 a few weeks ago and did some mods to it and now I have parts ordered for the 1377. I'm officialy adicted.
Randy
good to hear your hooked what kind of goodies did you order.
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

ki0cn

Mike,
It's all your fault I'm hooked, I saw a youtube vid of your stainless 2240. I ordered one and added a gmac steel breech, trigger kit, tko muzzle brake and RB grips. I went shopping last week and bought the 1377 from wal-mart. i have a crosman steel breech coming for it along brass barrel band and end caps from gmac. I've also got a stainless breech, power adjuster, and band ordered from Don Cothran for another 2240 project.
Randy

1377x

Quote from: ki0cn on October 14, 2012, 10:02:34 PM
Mike,
It's all your fault I'm hooked, I saw a youtube vid of your stainless 2240. I ordered one and added a gmac steel breech, trigger kit, tko muzzle brake and RB grips. I went shopping last week and bought the 1377 from wal-mart. i have a crosman steel breech coming for it along brass barrel band and end caps from gmac. I've also got a stainless breech, power adjuster, and band ordered from Don Cothran for another 2240 project.
Randy
you should have got a stainless steel 2240 tube with your cothran order.he does a great job polishing the tubes
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Mike,
Randy
Now this is one thing i don't mind being blamed for. The SS 2240 is one of me favorite builds and better shooters. Need any help just ask.
                                                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

AZAG

Mike,
Randy

Crosmanitis claims another victim.  Sounds like you got it bad.

AZAG

Quote from: ki0cn on October 14, 2012, 09:38:00 PM
Hi,
I might start shooting the comps, would this pistol be considered stock sence I polished the sear and painted the front sight?
Randy

I think that stock is staight out of the box no mods of any kind, but you can ask over in the comps section (there is a thread for asking questions like this) and the boss of the comps will answer.