• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Thank You Mike Tiehen @ TKO Muzzle Breaks!!!

Started by CajunHoss240, October 16, 2012, 07:32:27 AM

CajunHoss240

Okay This is for Mike Tiehen over at TKO Airguns!!! I just received my 6.5 carbon fiber look break and WOW!!!!! I am amazed! I have been reading about the awesomeness of your work for 3 years now and I have finally gotten a chance to purchase your product. Thanks so much! The fit is perfect. Your work is so good that my mechanical engineering professor of material science was envious! he owns an older one and says that mine looks nicer! The new wrap I have been reading about is legit!

My brother can't believe his ears! I have been practicing for squirrel season in the apt all year and he is very grateful! lol ANYONE who wants a nice muzzle brake with top notch quality and drastic acoustic changes for their Crosman 13XX should check TKO out at www.tko22.com !He is the real deal and the product and personal service is worth every penny! I will be referring Mike to everyone I inflict with my airgun disease! lol  :-*
Swamp People are Not Louisiana.

1377x

i have used tko brakes they have a power limit after the fpe reaches a certain level they become ineffective,so yeah he does know what he is doing.
i dont know if its intentional but if it is then he knows something.my 38fpe disco pistol could not be tamed by tko his bark was still nasty at 50fpe the bark was even louder.at 20 fpe then it was more effective then not.at 11fpe very effective.sp the pattern smaller the fpe the more effective it was.could be by design now that i think about it. i thought it was poor quality until i got to a low velocity 14gr pellet going 550fps.then i knew what everyone was talking about.there was also some fuzzy looking stuff in it from what i have read they are not stuffed so what was the stuff inside that high pressure air would get out of there? ???
closed mouths dont get fed

Tater

Thanks for posting this Hoss, I plan to get the exact same one from him.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

onebaddj

I have 3 of them and they are worth every penny.  :-*
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

sbcrockett

good for you, Hoss. Glad  you had a successful transaction. I had plans to go this route but things didn't work out.

Noah

TOTALLY!!!

Mike is THE man! He fixed my 2250 and tweaked my trigger oh-so nicely not to mention his state-of-the-art muzzle breaks. If you get a chance, give him a call and "talk story" with him as he is a mega-bright, talented, smart chap!

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

tnpaw

This sounds like what I am looking for for my 2400KT! Thanks for the first hand review!