• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

1377 Steel Breech

Started by natoround, October 19, 2012, 02:27:09 AM

natoround

It would be  nice if he replied when he  got the  order and  gave a expected date. Are there any other good dealers that ship faster?

1377x

Quote from: natoround on October 22, 2012, 01:12:30 AM
It would be  nice if he replied when he  got the  order and  gave a expected date. Are there any other good dealers that ship faster?
all that does it takes time away from working on orders.this is actually a thing where minutes and seconds count.think of how much wasted time would occur if he did that for every order.hours wasted on e-mails that could have been put towards shop time.
its right on his website where you order from.
QuoteREAD THIS PAGE.

0CT.1
I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN OCT 4-9. I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING EMAILS. 

SEPT. 18
I AM 5 WEEKS BEHIND AS OF TODAY. THAT MEANS FROM THE DAY I RECEIVE PAYMENT. IF IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 5 WEEKS IT'S BECAUSE IT'S NOT DONE YET.

I SPEND 1-2 HOURS A DAY ON EMAILS WANTING TO KNOW IF YOUR ORDER IS DONE, OR ETA ON WHEN IT WILL BE DONE. THIS IS TIME I COULD BE MAKING PARTS. WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY I SHIP IT. IF YOU WANT A REFUND ON AN ORDER NOT SHIPPED YET, JUST ASK.

I AM ALSO SPENDING FAR TOO MUCH TIME TELLING PEOPLE HOW THIER GUN WORKS. THIS IS NOT MY JOB. I MAKE PARTS. I AM NOT RUNNING A SCHOOL. GET YOUR INFO FROM THE FORUMS. THAT'S WHERE I LEARNED.   
cant miss it if you read it ;)

to answer your question
yes there are other vendors buy expect to pay twice the price plus shipping
on the start page there is a links page scroll through that you will see a few vendors
closed mouths dont get fed