• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

BB GUN--ebay?

Started by mudduck48, October 22, 2012, 11:53:50 PM

mudduck48

You can't buy bb guns on ebay. You can if you catch it when it first gets posted and you send an email to the person and tell them this item is going to be removed off ebay. Tell them, ebay does not allow bb guns, pellet guns or firearms on ebay. Sure enough, it was removed that night. Thay emailed me and I made an offer, they accepted it.
This gun is a phaze 2. By my observation it is a late model phaze 2. It has a roll pin in the front, it has the new square drive screws in the grip frame, a plastic trigger and look at the  small breech screw. It's slotted square drive. It still works really well and has a real smooth trigger pull on it. O-BOY! new toy.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Squallywally

arkmaker †

That's a great catch! Glad you were on the ball with it! Sure does look lightly used  :-*

I got my 140 sort of the same way. They had it with the Buy Now button and for 32 bucks shipped I jumped on it..

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

awsome!
congrats on the new shooter!!!
gotta love those phase 2's.
mine shoots a lot better than the phase 3 and pc77's
what they do at 10 pumps mine was doing at 8
hopefully it still has the brass valve in it
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

And what do you do with a new gun? Mods,  This is what is looks like now and yes, that is the new Holy grale forearm. I took the stock off my 2240. I had this only 3hr and started to mod it.

rangerfredbob

That's the same vintage as my old 1377 (mid '90's) but with WAY WAY less shots through it... my new old 1377 (brass trigger and brass valve witnessed through front trigger housing screw) is between my original and my new 1322.
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

1377x

dont let anyone tell you a steel breech wont work on it either

you just need a phase 3/pc77 barrel or 22XX barrel to go with it.

Fronzdan

Quote from: 1377x on October 23, 2012, 02:12:14 AM
awsome!
congrats on the new shooter!!!
gotta love those phase 2's.
mine shoots a lot better than the phase 3 and pc77's
what they do at 10 pumps mine was doing at 8
hopefully it still has the brass valve in it

Yeah same here...my phase two is also more consistent and accurate than my newer 1377.   That's after the steel breech addition.

1377x

from the looks of the screws it was made around the time the 1389 was made.my 1389 had the same screws

ki0cn

Theres one on ebay now older with sliding breech item#390485426208.
Randy

rangerfredbob

Here's my 1377 assortment and new Marksman 2004. Top 1377 is rear cocker plastic trigger, middle is bolt but brass trigger/valve, bottom is 1322 I got around May I think.

Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

cmj21973

The first for digits of the serial number is the manufacture date.
http://www.crosman.com/cs/dates-crosman

mudduck48

20ft, sitting on my stool, 3 shots, 10 pumps, ebay pellets. The circle is the size of a dime. I think it's working fine.  You can't buy bb guns on ebay. lol

1377x

not bad!
nice shooting!
any mods planned?