• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

Fronzdan

Thanks guys...yeah love the grips.  Already contacted Keith for another pair...hopefully with a little customization if he can do it.

Ed, the brake comes grooved like that to fit between the tube and the barrel.  I thought I would have to have Joe make something special.  But that's one he makes for a Discovery.

1377x

thts cool something like that is available without having to custom order it :-* 8)
closed mouths dont get fed

Davio

Where is Keith Eisler located?  ???
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

1377x

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

DaveC

Finished the painting of the extended scope shroud today. Burnished the last coat to take the roughness of the flat black paint off the surface, inserted it into the end of the scope and boy, does it look good  :) What's even better is the big end cap fits the shroud *much* better than it fits the diagonal cut from the factory. Actually, as it comes the cap barely fits at all, my only complaint about the scope. But that's ok, the extension is a permanet addition  ;)

Tater

I finished up adding a solid roll pin and a 12" barrel.

That's to all of you guys that answered my rookie questions, especially Ed (1377x) and Mike (PC77). Thanks for the help with parts too.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

PC77

Looks good Tater good job! I knew you could do it. :-*
pc

1377x

looking good!
now i know what to expect when i see my 1377 together
GO SHOOT THAT RIG!!!!! now you finally have it together after all this time
give us range report when you have time

Trophyhunter49

Tater that thing looks GREAT :-* Nice job :-*

chongman

Looks fantastic Tater  :-* What's next  ;)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Tater

Thanks guys!!! Been shooting it and even my wife took 15 shots. Still breaking in the barrel, but it seems to be getting there. A 6.5" TKO is next on the list, maybe for Xmas $ permiting.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

arkmaker †

Just finished this 2300 based pistol;
- 1701P Trigger frame
- Mellon PA with 2300 Hammer Spring
- 10" .177 Barrel with Crosman Long Steel Breech
- Extended Probe Bolt with Mellon Handle
- LPA Rear Site
- Disco Front Site on top of an Unknown LDC
- FC Dark Walnut Grips (currently not on as I am waiting for the stain to dry) The good ole Sticky Grips adorn her now!

I shot this puppy outside earlier today without the LDC and CRAP! I forgot how loud these pistols are!! Sounded like a .22 LR went off. I put it away and then found this LDC tonight, so I will try again tomorrow for accuracy and speed.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

you shot a puppy outside why ???
just kidding.thats what i thought when i first read  this
looks good range report when you get a chance please ;)
my 2300 has a disco valve with pro top on it.it sounds like its shooting fast havent chronied it yet hopefully tomorrow but my stock 1377 was dropping nutters with no problem and the 2300 with 10" barrel they just shake their heads when hit and run off.
thought with the disco valve it would be more powerful  and has proved differently