• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

ped

pics of how i've fitted an ldc to my bluestreak what i've done is modified an eb22 adapter by milling the dovetail of the bottom of it then slotting it so the pump arm clears
the adapter is a close engineering fit so a rubber persquading tool was used to tap it on ,to remove it i had to drill and tap the front so a grub screw could be screw in which pushes against the plug cap and pushes it off
i had to make two cut outs to clear the rear roll pin and replaced the front one with m5 grub screws that i tapped all the way through the main tube and plug
the pump arm forend had to have a slight ammount of adjustment so it cleared the adapter
heres what i started with
will have to do another post to show the end result
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

ped

pics of how it turned out
ped

quickster47 †

Wow, now that is definitely very innovative.  How is it working for you?

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

Very cool and nice job.
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

chongman

Ya, very slick way to go about it  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

ped

cheers chaps i'm going to take it to work tomorrow to test it fully but from the couple of test shots i did earlier it works quite well at collecting "lead dust"
ped

targettgii

Very cool ped can't wait to hear the full report or lack of that is . :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

BDS

ped old boy... I'm proud of you, you made it work!

That issue has been the bane of the Benji and Dan pumpers and appears you now have it sussed! Congrats :-*
Brian

breakfastchef

Great solution, ped. The engineering of that adapter is outstanding. Didn't this project come about because you were having trouble contacting Ballistic Enterprises?
Larry

crossliner

Quote from: ped on May 24, 2013, 11:17:58 PM
pics of how i've fitted an ldc to my bluestreak what i've done is modified an eb22 adapter by milling the dovetail of the bottom of it then slotting it so the pump arm clears
the adapter is a close engineering fit so a rubber persquading tool was used to tap it on ,to remove it i had to drill and tap the front so a grub screw could be screw in which pushes against the plug cap and pushes it off
i had to make two cut outs to clear the rear roll pin and replaced the front one with m5 grub screws that i tapped all the way through the main tube and plug
the pump arm forend had to have a slight ammount of adjustment so it cleared the adapter
heres what i started with
will have to do another post to show the end result
ped

Looks topnotch yes sir  :-*

DaveB50

Great job, looks good on the Blue Streak.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

ped

well tested it today and looks like a rethink is required its super quiet but groups like a blunderbuss at 50yds
with the ldc on poi moved about 12" high to the right about 6" and groups were about 2" i actually saw pellets corkscrewing through the scope when the sun was shining(rare thing sun in yorkshire)
ped

WyoMan

Saw some stuff laying around that looked like it would fit together
Hmmm....wonder what this is going to be  ;D

Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

rhg

just installed a TKO trigger on my 2240...It feels nice a little thin though :)

Cwlongshot

I just ordered a FTP for a future project, some fancy O rings (Crosman) and a rebuilding kit for my ORIGINAL Blue streak!  I hope its a quick ship... after all this time I NEED to shoot the streak!!  :P

CW
BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP