• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

crossliner

Quote from: Paul55 on August 07, 2013, 05:57:52 PM
Thanks Mr CL,  I need to find me a metal machinist.  Is that the right description  :-[

Just a machinist sir  :)..It is very cheap here I had it made for around $6 - $7 labor and mats..It is a custom fit to my standard length ( w/o touching the pump tube) polished 1377 barrel because normally them UK made "muzzlebrake" adapters have 11.05mm inside diameters. I have some coming from the UK btw for my other airguns...And because I had my barrel polished it is obvious that some of the barrel thickness have been removed..It is a very tight fit set screws are not needed but nevertheless it has 2 threaded holes as provisions strategically located to hit the undercut section of the OEM 1377 barrel tip. Regards.

It looked like this before w/ just the muzzleguard..

bgmcgee

Got a good start on a spinner target. Still needs some work and some more co2 carts but it seems to work.

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Tater

Cool idea there bgmcgee.   :-*  Constant supply of free spinners too if they get to dinged up.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

bgmcgee

Thank Jerry.  That's exactly what I was thinking. With 5 co2 pistols I have no problem generating empty carts.

chongman

That's pretty slick Barry  :-*

There's a few things missing though....

Axle
Wheels & Tires
Tow Hitch to connect to my Ridin' Grass Cutter
;D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

bgmcgee

Like I said still a work in progress. Not to sure about the tires, wheels and tow hitch but still a possibility. ;D  Did a little shooting to get me some more empties. Also made me a drilling jig too, got to K.I.S.S. you know. Still needing at least one more cart and then we shall see if it works or falls apart. :-X Picture of the jig and cart are just mock up not going to drill into a full cart if you know what I mean. :D

mudduck48

I knew there was something you could do with the spent carts and there it is. Great job!! :-\
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

breakfastchef

Well done reactive target, Mr. Barry. How about some nylon spacers between the carts to keep them from moving from side-to-side.
Larry

bgmcgee

Thanks guys. I am going to use some copper tubing in between the carts just need to get the spacing right. Also one plus I just found out is this is a new way to p.o.the wife ;D ;D ;D Naw kidding on that last part,maybe, but if you look at the latest picture you can see spacers on either end.

Darth

Nice work !! ... and definitely unique !!

I need to make up a power adjuster for my 2240 ... I have it in the "mental design" stage right now ...

I'm doing 600 FPS with 14.3 CPs' and I think I'm wasting a lot of CO2 ...  ???
The Force Is With You Young Lead Slinger ... But You Are Not A Crosman Yet ...

http://kawasakitriples.myfastforum.org/index.php

Tater

Cool stuff bgmcgee. Just don't shoot the center of a cart.   ;)
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

Looks fun  :-*
Last one I did, the cart was hanging from the end. I was going to try 3 spaced 120 degrees apart next to balance them. Hopefully, they will spin easier.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Trophyhunter49

Got my new 2240 the other day. Put new steel breech ,12" barrel, BSA red dot aim point polished trigger and sear, and one of silvershooter's muzzel breaks on it. Pics will be posted in gallery on Monday. :) :)
   Mounted a Ncstar 3x9x40 on my Crosman 1400 also today. Got it bore sited .  Pic will also be posted on Monday. ;) ;)

targettgii

Very cool TH can't wait to see the Pics. :-* :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T