• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

1377 pumping action

Started by josey88, November 07, 2012, 01:12:54 AM

josey88

Well, I can understand  if you  order a custom part that has to be made specifically , like a valve or a hammer or a barrel , etc , you would go into the wait line , but if I order a solid pin kit that most likely is in stock , I can`t see why I would have to wait 3 to 5 weeks ... it just seems not right if you ask me ... just saying

Quote from: josey88 on November 08, 2012, 01:20:18 AM
Well, I can understand  if you  order a custom part that has to be made specifically , like a valve or a hammer or a barrel , etc , you would go into the wait line , but if I order a solid pin kit that most likely is in stock , I can`t see why I would have to wait 3 to 5 weeks ... it just seems not right if you ask me ... just saying
All his parts are custom parts.  They are so popular that he can not keep up with the demand.
Stranded in California.

chongman

Quote from: 7624452 on November 08, 2012, 01:25:26 AM
All his parts are custom parts.  They are so popular that he can not keep up with the demand.

That's very true. Same goes for Don Cothran...get in line  :D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Trophyhunter49

There are not to many of them makin parts and when you are good I guess you get covered up

sbcrockett

Quote from: josey88 on November 08, 2012, 01:20:18 AM
it just seems not right if you ask me ... just saying

hate to say it, but you can expect this as the norm for most airgun parts purchases. not saying I don't agree with you, just speaking from experience from a couple different sources. my guess is that most parts mfgr's recognize this is our hobby and since their parts making venture is probably a side business, I haven't found there to be the sense of urgency you may see from other vendors.

unfortunately, this isn't amazon.com.

josey88

I guess that`s  how it is ... unfortunately, we need the parts , so no way around it .

jSan22

i do not remember mellon being so frikkin busy. maybe its because of the time (hunting and holiday season)

1377x

Quote from: jSan22 on November 08, 2012, 06:11:17 AM
i do not remember mellon being so frikkin busy. maybe its because of the time (hunting and holiday season)
that and when accustoms stopped making parts mellons work load went up
accustoms had competitive prices with mellon and everyone else has double priced items.they domibated the market.now these other guys are getting business back because mellon is so busy and people want their parts now.hope that doesnt result in mellon raising his prices like airgunsmith did his
closed mouths dont get fed