• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Custom parts for 2240

Started by Spanky, November 09, 2012, 01:32:42 PM

Spanky

Hi Guys
Not sure if this is right section to ask this,Probably been asked dozens of times before,But im from the UK and wonder where the best place to get custom parts for my 2240.What upgrades do you lads recommend?.

Fozz

Droid (on this site) has a number of things for sale right now. Failing that GMAC are in the uk for your quick fix of bling, Brass fittings are popular as is wood work but for me the first thing i would do is a metal breech.

Remember these run close to our legal 6flbs as it is,so be careful with power mods.  :-*
I`m a hero with cowards legs....

droid

Yup, I am having a clear out over on the UK forum:  (Cheers Mark, wise words too)

http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/private-sales-airguns-related-items/143670-hide-your-wallets-boys-big-lot-custom-crosman-parts-sale.html

Only for sale over the weekend so let me know.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Spanky

Thanks Guys
My thoughts were steel breech and longer probe.
Droid i will have to pass on the bargain parts for now.Just been reading the alloy grips post,Ive arranged to take my grips to Milbro proshot uk.Pete Hogan is going to see if he can cast the grips along with the gun frame etc.Hopefully be a good source for the lads on here.
He casts in bronze..alloy and brass.