• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

1322s for Christmas

Started by Old Coach, November 23, 2012, 03:27:19 AM

Old Coach

Just ordered 4-Crosman 1322s, they will be Christmas presents for my employees.
We will be needing upgrade ideas for sure.
I got the Airgun Depot kit with the gun, pellets, pouch, etc.
Seemed to be the best deal out there.

Coach

mudduck48

Sounds like a pellet target trap in the brake room for lunch time matches. LOL
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

jSan22

dang, those are some lucky guys!
i dont know if it will be within your budget, but maybe the long barrel mod and stock may be a great first mod? it makes it much more accurate at longer ranges and harder hitting.

Old Coach

Sorry no brake room, we work home remodeling.
The stock came with the package.
All these men are outdoorsmen and avid hunters just not pistol shooters.
These airguns will give them something to shoot off the porch with little noise.
Can't wait for the grandsons to be old enough for their guns.

Coach

jSan22

i see. they already will have a carbine anway.

RC1947

1377x

steel or aluminum breeches is the best upgrade if the kit didnt come with one
closed mouths dont get fed

Old Coach

I think they will want to add the steel or alm. breech.
Where can they be found at the best deal?
Also what is needed for the longer (14") bbl swap?

Thanks
Coach

1377x

the best deal on the receiver/breech in my opinion is the AnthonyR(fivestar45)breeches but dont know if he has any more
they come with eveything you need for $56 shipped iirc
aluminum light as can be,2 set screw barrel set screw,right or left hand bolt,extended probe bolt with hold open magnet and cutom bolt handle many to choose from,stainless steel philips head 4-48 breech screw,shortened stainless steel 8-32 rear breech screw,breech cap.oh if he has them and if thats the way you go be sure to tell him you need the old receiver/breech screw location
  you pay about $42 for a crosman steel receiver/breech kit then another $15-$20 for an extended probe or hollow bolt plus it adds unnecessary weight,rusts bluing fades if want 2 screws to hold the barrel in place as most people do you have to drill and tap that hole may or may not be centered if doing it without proper machinery
bluefork has some pretty cool breeches but they are $75 before shipping
for the 14" barrel crosman all the way $12 and some change plus $4 shipping covers everything you order from crosman except the breeches.you might luck out and get the breeches included in the parts order but thats a craps shoot
the best 14" .22 barrel i had came from crosman

jSan22

if i am remembering correctly.
2289 barrel band with the screw
barrel
and youll need some phillips screwdrivers, a flat head screwdriver, .50 allen key,  hammer, 3/16 roll pin punch.
thats it for tools. since you have the .22. nothing much is needed besides the barrel band. if they like open sights, get them a fiber optic sight too.
and as for that steel breech. 1377x likes this guy named anthony r. ive never dealt with him, but ive heard that his breeches come complete.
otherwise, you can just order from crosman, or PA (pyramyd air) theres also GMAC custom parts. but he's in the UK.

1377x

AnthonyR is well known on the other forums. he just recently start posting here. other members have his parts,too
i recommended him to some other new members and they are very satisfied with the parts they received
and he ships fast
if you want his contact info i can give it to you
i have talked for hours with him on the phone very informative fellow he is :-*

Old Coach

Got the info you PMed.

Thanks, Coach

Old Coach

Gave the guys there 1322s yesterday.
The oldest called to say he was able to hit a can at 50ft on the first try.
I think the guns are really a "hit".

Merry Christmas
Coach

Fronzdan

Great job Santa! :-*

Now give them another gift and link them up to the CAPOF!!!