• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

And another box from PA

Started by Crosshairs, December 15, 2012, 05:31:09 PM

Crosshairs

Quote from: JEBert on December 16, 2012, 05:50:12 PM
Most fruitcake might deserve the rap it gets, but not all of them.  If any of you gets a Deluxe Fruitcake from The Collins Street Bakery in Corsacana, TX for Christmas, that you don't want.  Please ship it to 503 Haynes Avenue, Shreveport, LA  71105!
There is not much dough in it - it is mostly candied fruit and nuts and absolutely wonderful!  They ship them worldwide too.
http://www.collinstreet.com/?t=s_go_kw_collins_street_bakery&gclid=CPmyyLCwn7QCFQGvnQodPSUAbQ
Sorry for the hijack, and now back to your regularly scheduled program:
Cheers,
Lol Jerry no problem.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

JEBert

Mike,
I have told you this before but it bears repeating, I am envious of your wonderful family.  You must be doing something right.  I wish I had a lady and two kids in my life like yours.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Crosshairs

Quote from: JEBert on December 16, 2012, 08:14:26 PM
Mike,
I have told you this before but it bears repeating, I am envious of your wonderful family.  You must be doing something right.  I wish I had a lady and two kids in my life like yours.
Have a Merry Christmas!
thanks Jerry !  I guess the only thing I'm doing right is telling my girls and wife I love them each and every day and try to be the best dad I can. 
Mike

Crosshairs

My dad sent me a package today I'm pretty sure I know what it is but not what one he sent this time. I sent him a 2240, his grew legs some how so I just replaced it because he liked it a lot. Now for the wait.
Mike

Fronzdan

I do hope you can post pics of these goodies when you open them up!

Crosshairs

Quote from: Fronzdan on December 17, 2012, 11:19:20 PM
I do hope you can post pics of these goodies when you open them up!
oh yeah I will post pics for sure.

breakfastchef

Let me help you with this detour, Jerry. I purchased a fruitcake for my wife from Mary of Puddin Hill as online reviews tended to be more positive for them over Collins street. That said, the Puddin Hill fruitcake is the only one I have ever swallowed on purpose. Quite excellent!

Most fruitcake might deserve the rap it gets, but not all of them.  If any of you gets a Deluxe Fruitcake from The Collins Street Bakery in Corsacana, TX for Christmas, that you don't want.  Please ship it to 503 Haynes Avenue, Shreveport, LA  71105!
There is not much dough in it - it is mostly candied fruit and nuts and absolutely wonderful!  They ship them worldwide too.
http://www.collinstreet.com/?t=s_go_kw_collins_street_bakery&gclid=CPmyyLCwn7QCFQGvnQodPSUAbQ
Cheers,
Larry

Crosshairs

Quote from: breakfastchef on December 19, 2012, 03:14:33 PM
Let me help you with this detour, Jerry. I purchased a fruitcake for my wife from Mary of Puddin Hill as online reviews tended to be more positive for them over Collins street. That said, the Puddin Hill fruitcake is the only one I have ever swallowed on purpose. Quite excellent!

Sorry guys there's just some things i wont do and eating fruit cake is one of them.
                               Mike

KevinP

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 19, 2012, 07:47:06 PM
Sorry guys there's just some things i wont do and eating fruit cake is one of them.
                               Mike
[/quote

;D ;D I have always thought there is only one fruit cake in the world  and people just send it to other people ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

WyoMan

Quote from: KevinP on December 19, 2012, 08:39:29 PM
Quote from: Crosshairs on December 19, 2012, 07:47:06 PM
                               Mike
[/quote

;D ;D I have always thought there is only one fruit cake in the world  and people just send it to other people ...

Does PA sell fruitcake  ???  :D :D :D :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Squallywally

Cheers,

Yes I'll have one too! I will probably be getting one but two is always better :-*

oleman

Wish I could eat my Mom's fruitcake one more time - 2nd Christmas without her.
A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be give a square deal afterwards.  Teddy Roosevelt