• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

LONG BOX

Started by mudduck48, December 25, 2012, 06:08:35 AM

mudduck48

Happiness is a loooong box under the Christmass tree, O-BOY! more info. tomorrow.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

sure is!!!
any idea what it is
crosman? gamo?daisy?fx? ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

tnpaw

I had one of those , also! Happiness is a ............ ???

WyoMan

I had one too but it was a new putter  :D Thats ok golf fun too and maybe PA will have after Christmas sale  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

mudduck48

It's a Daisy! And a 357 O-BOY!!

WyoMan

Very Nice  :-* Trade you the putter  :D :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

wow my first 3 guesses were right
you got daisy crosman and gamo all in the same box
congrats on the new additions!! :-*
the daisy 880 is the most accurate open sighted airgun i have used to this date not that i have much experience with many brands but the 880 cant miss and is my favorite pesting gun.longest dispatch around 35-40 yards with a bb iirc i'll have to ask my nephew i think it was after we ran out of pellets

Crosshairs

Sweet guns Mud your going to love the 357 Congrats.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mudduck48

Why, thank you very much. I haven't got the 357 out yet, been shooting the 880. WOW! this thing has some way-bows. I have shot through a GAMO .22 pellet tin with bb's and one side through with pellets. All the way throuh a piece of 3/8" ply with bb's. This is at 20ft. I'm going to try to stick with pellets though. I have only put about 10 bb's in it so far. The one thing that I did notice is, the sights suck! I have an old 1970's Daisy Powerline 4x15 scope made in Japan I'm going to try on it. And Wyoman, no thanks. I do not need a putter.LOL

1377x

dont over-pump the daisy!!
its the fastest way to damage the seals even if you pump it 12x just a few times the damage is happening
i pump mine 10x and get 650fps with cphp

BDS

Quote from: mudduck48 on December 26, 2012, 07:44:36 PM
Why, thank you very much. I haven't got the 357 out yet, been shooting the 880. WOW! this thing has some way-bows. I have shot through a GAMO .22 pellet tin with bb's and one side through with pellets. All the way throuh a piece of 3/8" ply with bb's. This is at 20ft. I'm going to try to stick with pellets though. I have only put about 10 bb's in it so far. The one thing that I did notice is, the sights suck! I have an old 1970's Daisy Powerline 4x15 scope made in Japan I'm going to try on it. And Wyoman, no thanks. I do not need a putter.LOL

Good score... I have the 22SG (earlier wood and steel version) and it is a fine shooter. As 1377 said, definitely do not over-pump, the Daisy valves are totally different than Crosman and can get injured more easily. Also, since yours is BB/Pellet, watch out for the pellet falling back into the BB hole behind the breech, I have read that it happens a lot (my gun is .22 pellet only)

Brian

1377x

i can vouch for the pellet falling into the bb hole
had it happen recently while in a hurry

mudduck48

I put the old Powerling scope on today and got it sighted it in. Works great.  I'm trying to  only shoot pellets. Do not put bb's in when shooting pellets. I have noticed that the loadiing chamber is larger than the old 880 , so it is a little challenging to get a pellet in the chamber. I'll keep an eye on it going back into the  bb hole. Thanks for the heads up.