• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Chrony

Started by blake.l, December 28, 2012, 09:55:51 PM

blake.l

Been looking around on Ebay and they have several to choose from at good prices, what's the difference between the F1, Alpha, Beta models anyone know off hand?

BDS

The F1 is the basic, no fril chrony, it's the one I have and it was only $65 on sale at Midway a couple years back.

The other models have more features and connectivity for printer etc. and more $$$

Here's a link that has e'm all for comparo.  http://www.pyramydair.com/search-results-ext?Ntt=chrony&sid=1375A617A415&N=0&Ntk=primary&q=chrony&cx=002970863286801882398:jlcminxfwdw&cof=FORID:11;NB:1&saSearch&JSESSIONID=99AEFCAAF41BBA0DD3F09978FE80175A.app03
Brian

blake.l

Thank you for the link BDS....... :-*

PC77

Walmart online has the F1 for 79.00 with free shipping to walmart stores.
pc

1377x

walmart is probably the cheapest place to get one from
if you have a droid phone there is a free app that works pretty good only a very small difference from the regular chrony
from the same guy who brought us the free chrony also makes a wire that connects to the chrony pro chrono or combro that makes your strings go straight to the hard drive of your computer i have a f-1 shooting chrony with the chronoconnect wire.its a nice feature.i would think if i ever shot my read out the chronoconnect will still let my numbers show
closed mouths dont get fed