• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

CCS question

Started by blake.l, December 28, 2012, 11:36:04 PM

blake.l

Are the red dot and the pistol scope from the CCS any good? Thinking of adding one when I put my order in? if so which one would be the best to go with?

mr007s

My experience is "ya get what you pay for". There are better devices available elsewhere

bgmcgee

I had the cheap crosman red dot and my experience is like Mr.007 says you get what you pay for. It seemed like it would never stay zeroed in and the dot wasn't a very good dot at all more like a star.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Crosshairs

The center point scopes are good but don't think they offer them anymore. When I bought my CCS guns they did the red dot sucks. The BSA red dots are the one of the best for the money.
Mike.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

blake.l

Thanks for the reply guys looks like I'll be checking into the BSA red dot's.. Will they mount up on the 2300KT or will I need different mounts?

Crosshairs

There good for both size mounts just flip the mount around for the size you need.

blake.l

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 29, 2012, 09:52:42 PM
There good for both size mounts just flip the mount around for the size you need.

Thanks for the info Crosshairs...

Crosshairs

Your very welcome. Here she is for the money it's the best deal good up to 20 yards easy.I think if all of the red dots did this they would sell more of them people wont buy them because most dont fit the 3/8" dovetail.
                              Mike
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/BSA_30mm_Red_Dot_Sight_3_8_and_Weaver_Mount/2944