• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman Custom Parts?

Started by AS13, December 30, 2012, 01:49:16 PM

AS13

I know that Crosman makes power adjusters, extended probes, etc. I've been to their site on numerous occasions and can't find any listings for these? I would like to see the prices for the above. Anyone have a link for these or do I have to call-email customer service?
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

chongman

You will get the part numbers  from looking here. http://www.crosman.com/cs/manuals Click on the -EVP's, they show the part numbers.

Emailing Crosman is really not the way to go. It's best to call them, say you want to order parts and they connect you to one of the wonderful ladies that will help you.

Somewhere scattered about the forum there are topics with current prices on parts. Hard to go by that as there has been a recent increase for some stuff.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

bgmcgee

Yep that's the best way,call crosman with the part number their customer service is top notch and shipping prices are better that way.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Fronzdan

The custom parts that are ONLY available on CCS configurations won't be sold to you unless you have a CCS gun.

+1 on the NICE ladies (and occasionally men) that take the parts orders.  They are always friendly and helpful.

1377x

dont they only put that suff on custom guns?
like an extended probe in the target guns as well as the power adjuster
closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

If the part is listed in the 2300S or 2300T EVP you can get the parts, just mention that you have one and all will be cool  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BDS

+1 to that, the 2300S and T guns are sold all over the place, normal retail, I have several of the 2300 parts including the power adjuster from the nice gals at Crosman Parts Dept, no issues, just get your part numbers and qty written down before you call e'm :-*
Brian