• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

CCS site

Started by blake.l, December 30, 2012, 03:29:41 PM

blake.l

Looks like they fixed the problem when you shared the link to your custom build. Couple days ago it didn't work for me it would ask for pass word when you tried the link. Works fine in Google chrome but still acts kind of screwy with IE.

JEBert

So, is that the gun you are ordering?  Looks like a good choice.
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

blake.l

yep, going to go for the 2300kt... still trying to figure out the combo i want... I know ill be adding long steel breech, match barrel, muzzle brake, trigger shoe. As for grips and optics may wait ob them see how stock grips feel and as for optics may get me a RD scope may just pick up the cheap crosman pistol scope till i decide on the RD i want...

chongman

Quote from: blake.l on December 31, 2012, 04:16:00 PM
yep, going to go for the 2300kt... still trying to figure out the combo i want... I know ill be adding long steel breech, match barrel, muzzle brake, trigger shoe. As for grips and optics may wait ob them see how stock grips feel and as for optics may get me a RD scope may just pick up the cheap crosman pistol scope till i decide on the RD i want...

Nice choice going that way. The options you are adding can not be found at a better price (breech,barrel,brake, and shoe). There's an extensive topic on RD optics here on the forum and some really nice grips can be found later  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

blake.l

Quote from: chongman on December 31, 2012, 04:23:53 PM
Nice choice going that way. The options you are adding can not be found at a better price (breech,barrel,brake, and shoe). There's an extensive topic on RD optics here on the forum and some really nice grips can be found later  :-*

Yep I figured it would the best way to go at the moment.. Im gonna drop the hammer on this one http://www.crosman.com/custom-shop/#1/3/11/22/80/15/65 I can always change grips down the road... I'll have to hit you up for some of those parts you make.... I'd be interested in SS, what all do you make for the 2300kt?

chongman

I make bolt handles right now and very soon I'll be making a "match set" of bolt handle, breech end plug and air tube end cap. My plan is to carry over the design from the bolt handle to these other two parts as much as possible. It can be stainless steel or brass material.
I do like to get precise (as much as possible) measurements and or drawings if you want something that comes out of your head.

I have a lot of ideas, just have to figure how to go about making it  :D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

JEBert

QuoteNice choice going that way. The options you are adding can not be found at a better price (breech,barrel,brake, and shoe). There's an extensive topic on RD optics here on the forum and some really nice grips can be found later  :-*
I agree with all of the above, however, while I am waiting on funding for better (wooden) grips, The 1701p grips are much nicer than the std ones and they are only $1.74 each from Crosman.  Here are part #'s:
Grip, Left - Black (1701P)            1700-031   $1.74
Grip, Right - Black (1701P)        1700-032   $1.74

Blake,
What are you going to have engraved on it?  I ordered one middle of 2011 and couldn't think of what I might want on it so I didn't have anything put on it.  I wish I had ordered it with my user name on this forum.  I recently traded a 1377 that I had for another 2300KT and it has "2300 KT" engraved on it.  I like it.  I have decided to nickname her "Katie".
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

blake.l

Quote from: chongman on December 31, 2012, 07:23:02 PM
I make bolt handles right now and very soon I'll be making a "match set" of bolt handle, breech end plug and air tube end cap. My plan is to carry over the design from the bolt handle to these other two parts as much as possible. It can be stainless steel or brass material.
I do like to get precise (as much as possible) measurements and or drawings if you want something that comes out of your head.

I have a lot of ideas, just have to figure how to go about making it  :D

Well I'll sure be giving you a shout when you get around to making the parts....

Quote from: JEBert on December 31, 2012, 07:39:05 PM
I agree with all of the above, however, while I am waiting on funding for better (wooden) grips, The 1701p grips are much nicer than the std ones and they are only $1.74 each from Crosman.  Here are part #'s:
Grip, Left - Black (1701P)            1700-031   $1.74
Grip, Right - Black (1701P)        1700-032   $1.74

Blake,
What are you going to have engraved on it?  I ordered one middle of 2011 and couldn't think of what I might want on it so I didn't have anything put on it.  I wish I had ordered it with my user name on this forum.  I recently traded a 1377 that I had for another 2300KT and it has "2300 KT" engraved on it.  I like it.  I have decided to nickname her "Katie".
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

JEBert, Thanks for the info on the parts I'll have to get a set of those... As far as engraving I've been having a hard time thinking of something that didn't sound to off the wall. I do plan to bling her out and make her pretty and anything I need to do to make it a damn good shooter :). So I'm leaning towards "Black Widow" beautiful but deadly!!

Noah

Whatever happened to the custom 13XX that was supposed to be available in early 2012?
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

breakfastchef

Quote from: Noah on January 01, 2013, 05:09:56 AM
Whatever happened to the custom 13XX that was supposed to be available in early 2012?

Based on the keen timeline one expects from Crosman, I would guess that 2014 should be about right.

You at the cabin??
Larry

Noah

Quote from: breakfastchef on January 01, 2013, 05:13:10 AM
Based on the keen timeline one expects from Crosman, I would guess that 2014 should be about right.

You at the cabin??

It would be cool if they offered an entire 13XX with all sorts of bells and whistles, like longer barrel, flat top piston, etc.

I just got back from the cabin after two weeks of freezing my a$$ off. I was able to shoot for only a few days because of the weather, but was able to break in a sweet HW97K (photos to come soon). I saw all sorts of critters, like coyotes, wolves and a huge mountain lion accompanied by a small cub but no rabbits.

Have a great new year, y'all!
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

breakfastchef

Quote from: Noah on January 01, 2013, 09:29:14 PM...but was able to break in a sweet HN97K (photos to come soon).

Surely you mean an HW97K. Very cool springer. Mine will be here next week.
Larry