• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Bit the bullet today

Started by blake.l, December 31, 2012, 10:59:33 PM

blake.l

Welp bit the bullet and placed my order from the CCS today http://www.crosman.com/custom-shop/#1/3/11/22/80/159/65 dont know about the scope but should do until I figure out what good scope/red dot im gonna get. Now the waiting game >:( I hate waiting on things, now if I could just go to sleep and wake up when it arrives I'll be OK....

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

chinaboy

Half the fun is waiting for your gun or parts to arrive.  Just make sure not to give the mail man a hard time.  :)

And nice purchase, I wonder what your first mod will be. 

breakfastchef

Quote from: blake.l on December 31, 2012, 10:59:33 PMdont know about the scope but should do until I figure out what good scope/red dot im gonna get.

You have to start somewhere with optics in order to find what you like. I generally do not like a scope on a pistol (well, except for my Mac1LD LE), and much prefer red dots. Scope really exaggerate the natural sway of the pistol when acquiring the target. I would recommend you look at the Millett SP-1. It is my most accurate red dot sight.
Larry

1377x

Quotenow if I could just go to sleep and wake up when it arrives I'll be OK....
i guess you would be nice! waking up from a 6 week coma and have your ccs gun waiting on you now for a change :P ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

blake.l

Quote from: 1377x on January 01, 2013, 06:30:33 AM
i guess you would be nice! waking up from a 6 week coma and have your ccs gun waiting on you now for a change :P ;D ;D

Man I hope it dont take 6 weeks... I'll have all my hair pulled out and finger nails chewed off by them... ;D

arkmaker †

That's a nice pistola!! Looks like a new style scope that they are offering....CenterPoint vs the NcStar of old?
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Congrats she looks like a nice rig the scope is fine if it's the same one they use to offer 2x20 i believe.
mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

blake.l

Quote from: Crosshairs on January 01, 2013, 01:52:13 PM
Congrats she looks like a nice rig the scope is fine if it's the same one they use to offer 2x20 i believe.
mike

Thanks Mike.... I'm sure the scope will do just fine until I decide on a red dot.... Must have been my lucky day when I ordered yesterday I got free shipping. I notice today they aren't offering it so I saved $20.95 :-* :-*

AS13

Great choice...Hopefully you'll get yours in 8 days :-*
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."