• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Got Some Goodies In today

Started by blake.l, January 08, 2013, 11:10:08 PM

blake.l

Well I got some goodies in today for my CCS 2300KT I don't have yet >:( Maybe they will ship it out some day ;D Any way I got these in, still have a SS safety Pin, Millett SP-1 Red Dot and Scope Rings coming. Pics doesn't do the items justice, I had to use my cell phone, my digital cam batteries where dead.... Any way thank you: chongman for the "Beehive" bolt handle , Mr007 for the Aluminum "Tri-Wing CO2 cap" , Old Skool for the "SS Bolt Kit" , and last but not least Arts-shack for the "Aluminum Power Adjuster" All items are perfect!!!! I would recommend to all :-* :-* :-* :-*

BDS

Quote from: blake.l on January 08, 2013, 11:10:08 PM
Well I got some goodies in today for my CCS 2300KT I don't have yet >:( Maybe they will ship it out some day ;D Any way I got these in, still have a SS safety Pin, Millett SP-1 Red Dot and Scope Rings coming. Pics doesn't do the items justice, I had to use my cell phone, my digital cam batteries where dead.... Any way thank you: chongman for the "Beehive" bolt handle , Mr007 for the Aluminum "Tri-Wing CO2 cap" , Old Skool for the "SS Bolt Kit" , and last but not least Arts-shack for the "Aluminum Power Adjuster" All items are perfect!!!! I would recommend to all :-* :-* :-* :-*

Nice  :-*

Wouldn't it be great to be able to thank Crosman for a pistol  ??? :D

I hate waiting...  >:(
Brian

blake.l

Quote from: BDS on January 08, 2013, 11:28:12 PM
Nice  :-*

Wouldn't it be great to be able to thank Crosman for a pistol  ??? :D

I hate waiting...  >:(

Yes I'd love to be thanking Crosman for a pistol right now, maybe some day ;D ;D Usually when I order something if I have the extra cash I'll have it delivered 2 day or next day.... :) :)

chongman

Wowwww, a bunch of nice parts!

A CCS order is a terrible wait. I was calling every Friday after the 3 week mark. I know the girls were tired of it but they were always nice. Hang in there man  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

quickster47 †

Nice collection of parts for your soon to be arriving CCS 2300KT.  Gonna make one nice shooter.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

blake.l

Thanks for the reply's guys.... yep maybe one day I'll have a gun to put the parts on ;D until then I guess I'll have to make plans for the next build.

AgentWD40_FL

I had ordered my 2300KT on Dec 12 ... I had it in my hand on Jan 4.  Thats 3 weeks INCLUDING shipping time.  I was impressed  .... :)
Flying Dragon XS60C .22 Co2 Air Rifle w/Hawke Sport HD 3-9X40 AO Scope
Hatsan Mod 25 Supercharger .177
Crosman 38T .177 (Circa 1976)
Crosman 38C .22 (Circa 1963-1974)
Crosman Mark 1 Target .22 (Circa 1970's)
Crosman 1740 (2240 Modded) Carbine w/Bushnell 3-9X32
Crosman 2300KT CCS .177 w/Tasco 2x20
Crosman 1377 w/BSA Red Dot
Beeman P-17
Gamo PT-85 w/Laser Sight
Crosman 357

Fronzdan

Well ain't Crosman nice...you can still have it shipped overnight!  You just have to wait forever and a day for them to build it.  Then when it's ready, it'll arrive quickly.  ;)

Ahh I love these parts!

1377x

nice parts
when you get the shooter at least you will be ready ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

blake.l

WoW, I thought I was getting into a cheaper hobby.... :o When I was big into r/c planes and helicopters my wife would always complain about it costing so much. I fixed that addiction by going from scale planes and helis to micro and mini and some off road cars and trucks. Now air guns come into play I've always been one to try to make something better or unique but sometimes I tend to go a lil overboard sometimes ;D anyway I was drooling over my new gun I don't have yet and decided to see what I have invested in it including the gun and I still yet to get all my parts ordered I still need to get the extended probe, grips ,pro top valve ,and anything that has to do with trigger mods.... hopefully when I'm done it will shoot bulls all by itself... So far I'm at $349.23 and am still not done :o :o :o

BDS

Ya, it's bad-bad-bad  :-X

A couple years back, a fellow on the Yellow forum was selling a 2240 "bull-pup" which was basically all new design and/or handmade parts and he had chrome and gold plated parts all over it, a Zeiss scope (prob $1200 new) and a ton of other good stuff, with the gun running on HPA and a custom gun case, carbon fiber bottle, etc, etc. He had a complete parts list and records on it and his orig costs were over $3k  :D :D :D

He was trying to sell for $2100.00  :D  and never sold it when last I looked.

Kinda like the diffrerence bewteen hooked on crack vs hooked on high-end blow, both are addictions, one just costs a whole lot less.  ;D
Brian

blake.l

Quote from: BDS on January 10, 2013, 08:58:25 PM
Ya, it's bad-bad-bad  :-X

A couple years back, a fellow on the Yellow forum was selling a 2240 "bull-pup" which was basically all new design and/or handmade parts and he had chrome and gold plated parts all over it, a Zeiss scope (prob $1200 new) and a ton of other good stuff, with the gun running on HPA and a custom gun case, carbon fiber bottle, etc, etc. He had a complete parts list and records on it and his orig costs were over $3k  :D :D :D

He was trying to sell for $2100.00  :D  and never sold it when last I looked.

Kinda like the diffrerence bewteen hooked on crack vs hooked on high-end blow, both are addictions, one just costs a whole lot less.  ;D

The way I see it is if you like what your doing and can afford it and it makes you happy then good.... Of course I don't think I'd go that far with just one gun, I could mod several for 3k.

blake.l

Well got another item to add to my goodies collection. I received the red dot today at first I really didn't know what it was because of the box. They sipped that little tiny scope in a 12x12x9 box and it had enough bubble wrap to float a boat. I know who I'll be using to order any optics off eBay from now on. As for the scope itself it is a fine piece of work, very well made. I've never used a red dot scope before so its kind of weird to me because when I look through it the dot moves around depending on the angle of the scope... I'm used to how a normal scope looks, so how does one get used to it?

breakfastchef

Quote from: blake.l on January 11, 2013, 12:57:09 AMI've never used a red dot scope before so its kind of weird to me because when I look through it the dot moves around depending on the angle of the scope... I'm used to how a normal scope looks, so how does one get used to it?

Red dots are easy to use and you get used to it quickly. You can aim with one or both eyes open. The sight does have parallax correction, but likely in the 30-50 yard range. At shorter ranges you will be using it at there will be some small amount of movement. Just keep the dot centered, zero it at that point and consistantly reporduce that same sight picture for good results.
Larry

1377x

that millet has the least amount of parallax error i have seen in a economical red dot,non existent to me, nothing like those rd30 sights be it bsa,tasco other brand they are all the same just look at them, they all are probably made in the same factory just with different names on them, those things make me dizzy when i use them although they are accurate when you get used to them the millet is much better and worth the extra price even with the purchase of 1" 3/8 dovetail rings
my millet was shipped with very little packaging material and the box was crushed and mistreated.no harm to the millet though i would have to say they are a tough little sight.i switched mine from a co2 gun to a pumper and it is still right on
closed mouths dont get fed