• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

DILEMA OF AIRGUNS

Started by bluefork, January 12, 2013, 11:04:32 PM

bluefork

I have a dilema going on in my house. I have 2 new designs and I'm not sure which one to build first. I only have a limited amount of time........   POOPY!

I'm leaning towards the disco bullpup design. I'm planning on releaseing this upgrade to the general public when I get it done.

But the 13xx would be a one of a kind with a slider breech and a high riser look.

What do you all think?

I also have a 9mm barrell and a 50 cal barrell screaming at me to build them as well.......

www.blueforkdesign.us
www.infowars.com

arkmaker †

Both look cool! I am not a fan of bullpups or pumpers, but that being said, I vote for the pumper! I love the vented spacer under the barrel and the slider breech rocks!  All put together in that drawing and it looks like a sure thing. Nice designs Greg!!!  :-* :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

blake.l

breakfastchef

Disco bullpup likely has more attraction as a commercial venture. Do just a few things very well rather than too many things not as well!
Larry

bgmcgee

That 1377 design is mighty mean looking. Makes it look quite tactical.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

1377x

knowing what is selling and what is not
i would go for the disco bullpup pumpers dont sell to well especially when you put a price on it
plus you are screaming 9mm or 50cal
a pumper will be a waste in those calibers
closed mouths dont get fed

bluefork

The bullpup is easier to make. It would be all blasted and annoed black. Total tactical.
The 13xx is more of piece of art. It will have wood grips and pump handle. plus any steel parts will be ceracoated black with all alum parts being polished and custom annodized....... The artist in me wants to do the 13xx. But the buisness person wants to do the bullpup. Plus I currently don't have a pcp model ready for whistlepigging this spring.  Dilema!.....

When I get my 9mm and 50 cal designs done those will also be pcp. I want to take a 50cal airgun deerhunting next year. Idaho has any weapon open hunts. Which means all you do is buy a deer tag and you can go hunting with a loin cloth and a buck knife if you want....
www.blueforkdesign.us
www.infowars.com

1377x

build the bullpup
when time permits build the pumper ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

quickster47 †

Go for the 'bullpup' to generate income so you can then build your pumper for aesthetics.

Although I must admit for me the cold, crisp hard look of the bullpup is quite appealing.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Tater

How about a .177 or .22 pumper?
Either way, both designs look sweet and I'm sure they'd sell.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Fronzdan

If you make the bullpup for the Discovery, then I may have to buy a Discovery.  I like both.

ingrahal

I like the pumper but the grip looks a little smallish to me. It is hard to tell how it would feel from a drawing though.

crossliner

Quote from: ingrahal on January 13, 2013, 07:51:38 AM
I like the pumper but the grip looks a little smallish to me. It is hard to tell how it would feel from a drawing though.

It's AR 15 compatible..

The 1 featured has the 1911 adaptor fitted..

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/72872

droid

Love the slider breech. Would love a full length one one on my 2240 too  :-* :-*

Go for it Greg
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk