• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

New Crosman variable pump rifle, M16 NITRO PISTON AND Pistols

Started by Squallywally, January 14, 2013, 03:29:49 PM

Squallywally

bottom is m16 break barrel Nitro Piston

Squallywally

While I Was posting, new pistols came up
a new 19911 bb pistol and tac version

Blowback

BDS

Here's the text that goes with that new "sand" beige pumper, bold and italics are mine

Multi-Pump, Multi-Shot Bolt Action BB & Pellet Rifle

•Rugged, all-weather construction
•Tactical pistol grip
•Full Picatinny rail
•Accessory rails for flashlight or laser
•Rifled steel barrel
•Fully adjustable sights
This all-new, tactical, variable pump, BB/pellet rifle features new valve technology combining lower pumping force with higher velocities. Features include a full tactical rail on top with adjustable sights and side rails for accessories. The MK-177 is fed by a 5 shot pellet clip or choose the internal 300 + BB magazine, conveniently located on the side. The newly designed bolt handle is larger and located on left side for ease of use. Store ammo in the handy space beneath the rubber shoulder friction pad. Assembled in the USA.
Specifications OverviewModel Number30110Pellet VelocityUp to 750 fpsBB VelocityUp to 800 fpsWeight3.5Length33MechanismBolt ActionPower SourceVariable PumpCaliber.177Pellet Capacity5 Shot ClipBB Reservoir350BarrelRifled Steel
Brian

millipede

new valve technology? I might buy one just to take it apart   :-*

BDS

Yup, if we can believe their stats, it's also not an M4-177! :D

Left hand bolt sounds good, storage in butt-pad is a good idea too. Wonder if the "mag" still comes off and has any room inside?
Brian

Squallywally

Sportsman's guide has it on their site out of stock of course but for $82.

1377x

good price too!
better get them before they bacome a collectors item ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

BDS

Quote from: Squallywally on January 14, 2013, 11:23:17 PM
Sportsman's guide has it on their site out of stock of course but for $82.

SW... not seein that link on the 3 pages of Crosman products at Sportsmans Guide  ???

Got a link?
Brian

Squallywally

Wow I can't find it now, it was there, it said no photo yet but had all the same info from crosman site.

Squallywally

cmj21973

I'm going to say same old 760/13xx valve, till I get one and take it apart.
I'll bet you all that the valve is aluminium too.

B-day is around the corner, maybe it'll be out so I can get one. :-*

Squallywally

read that the MSR77np M16 Break barrel will be "out" in June with an MSRP of $275.

I get you Ed, I was wondering about the terminology of the New York law just passed...
Military Style

DBOdude

the new legacy looks pretty bad butt too !!

http://www.crosman.com/airguns/rifles/break-barrel/32003

"Nitro Piston® Powered, Break Barrel Air Rifle
Features patented Nitro Piston power plant
Synthetic, ambidextrous stock
Over molded inserts for firm control
Adjustable height comb
Barrel integrated, sound suppression system
CenterPoint 3-9x40mm scope with adjustable objective and range-estimating reticle
Adjustable, two-stage trigger
Rifled steel barrel
Picatinny mounting rail
21 foot pounds of energy (fpe)
Recoil pad with Jim Shockey medallion
Sling mounts
Create new memories with a Benjamin Jim Shockey Signature Series air rifle. This new rifle features an attractive over-molded barrel with "soft-touch" inserts and an adjustable comb for firm control. The patented Nitro Piston technology delivers smooth cocking, reduced vibration and shoots with 70% less noise than other spring piston rifles. The CenterPoint 3-9x40mm scope features an adjustable objective, range estimating reticle and target adjustable windage and elevation turrets. With 21 fpe, the Jim Shockey Signature Series air rifle is an effective choice for small game hunting, target shooting, or simply rekindling the adventures of your youth."

i wonder if the stock and barrel will fit on the current titan and trail series ? if they do and crosman will sell them seperately at their typical very reasonable replacement part prices i predict a LOT of them being sold to current nitro owners .
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

brz-ryder †

Looks like they missed one on the list it`s the one i`m waiting for sometime the middle of next month

Benjamin is revolutionizing airgun pistols with the Trail NP Break Barrel Pistol! Powered with the same Nitro Piston® technology found in the Trail series rifles, this pistol includes a rifled steel barrel, tactical synthetic frame, fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight. Includes a cocking aid to enhance the appearance and make it easy to load the next round.

Specifications Overview
    Model NumberBBP77
    VelocityUp to 600 fps
    MechanismBreak Barrel
    Power SourceNitro Piston
    Caliber.177
    CapacitySingle shot
    BarrelRifled
    Front SightFixed Blade
    Rear SightFully Adjustable
    Optics RailDovetail
    SafetyCrossbolt