• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

CCS

Started by blake.l, January 15, 2013, 07:59:10 AM

blake.l

Was wondering why they only offer the two on the site for custom builds the 2300KT & the 2400KT? Are these the only ones that are mod-able?

droid

I just don't think they have got around to adding others yet.

As most are based around the same make up I think it is just the website that needs updating to accommodate the other models as the upgrades offered are applicable to at least the 13xx series.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

arkmaker †

They have been hinting around for over a year now that they were going to add the 13xxx guns. Maybe,since it appears that this year's New offerings are limited or just a lot of makeovers that they may have time to expand it? Hope so!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

From what I understand the CCS is not a real big revenue generator.  It would appear that most new buyers like to get something off the shelf.  Therefore, if Crosman does not see some major return on their investment the addition of new offerings in the CCS appears to be unlikely in the near distant future.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †