• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

almost to the month

Started by josey88, January 17, 2013, 09:02:11 PM

josey88

I ordered my second 2400KT (this one on .177cal) on 12-22 and I got notice that it is on the way and will arrive to my door on Jan 21st . Only 4 weeks ... not that bad , counting the holidays , Christmas , etc etc .
I already have the Swat scope/rings , Cothran`s SS extended bolt /handle , SS safety , Crosman power adjuster and P-rod frame/assembly polished , calibrated and ready for the gun . I just have to receive the gun to mod the hammer with JB&Weld and this thing will be rocking in no time .
I will , then , have my pair of 2400KTs , one on .22cal and the other in .177 cal ... that and  my 1377 will keep me busy for some time . 

BDS

Yay   :-*

The "illness" continues  :D
Brian

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

and contagious and uncurable  :D
Brian

1377x

sweet
cant wait to see the pics
i need high power scopes for my high powered 2260 and disco
closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

Very cool  :-* Seems like the CCS is picking up the pace for 2013, good sign.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

1377x

they picked up the pace probably because they slowed down and filling orders of replacement parts

josey88

My first airgun was the 1377 and after modding , massaging and upgrading its trigger , including a TKO triger spring kit , I learned the hard way that if I wanted a nice trigger I needed a P-rod , so I got one for my first 2400KT  .  It is truly a great trigger  , so now for my second 2400KT I didn`t have to think it twice and ordered another one .
The 1377 trigger , even thou I improved it inmensely , it is still not compared to the P-rod ... I can live with it , but for my two 2400KT beauties I just had to have the P-rods.
I expect that the new .177 cal 2400KT will be even more accurate that the 22 cal and with a longer 24" barrel this thing  hopefully will  be as accurate as a laser beam
I will post some pics when finished

1377x

try a marauder pistol trigge rin the stock trigger group
makes a huge difference
you have to remove the set screws if you do
i have a mp trigger in mine and wont switch it back